Get the Party Started with These Easy Chicken Parmesan Sliders
Love Chicken Parmesan?
What’s not to love about crispy chicken covered in marinara sauce and cheese – as sliders?! Yup, there’s a way to combine all these yummy components into crowd-pleasing mini party sandwiches! You’ve gotta check out this easy and delicious idea and turn a bag of chicken tenders into these yummy crispy Chicken Parmesan Sliders!
This simple crowd-pleasing idea is so adaptable!
I love that this recipe can be changed up and customized in so many ways.
- I used a bag of frozen chicken tenders for that awesome crunch, but you can use nuggets or create your own homemade chicken tenders for this recipe. If shredded chicken sounds more appealing or more convenient, then use that.
- Also on the cheese and marinara sauce, use my recipe as a general suggestion and add as much as you’d prefer. You can also use sliced provolone or another type of cheese. Pepperoni would be yummy added to this idea as well.
Easy Chicken Parmesan Sliders
prep time: 20 MINUTES
cook time: 20 MINUTES
total time: 40 MINUTES
Build the ultimate gooey & cheesy party sliders with crispy chicken and dinner rolls!
- 1.25 pounds breaded chicken tenders, prepared
- 12 pack of dinner rolls (such as King's Hawaiian)
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons fresh chopped basil
These are insanely delicious!
I served them for dinner with a large salad and my family LOVED these melted sandwiches. You can also serve them as a yummy appetizer instead. The crispy tenders with melted cheese and buttery rolls were YUM!