Get the Party Started with Easy Chicken Parmesan Sliders
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Chicken parmesan sliders are an easy snack or lunch idea!
Love Chicken Parmesan?
What’s not to love about crispy chicken covered in marinara sauce and cheese – as sliders?! Yup, there’s a way to combine all these yummy components into crowd-pleasing mini party sandwiches known as chicken parmesan sliders. You’ve gotta check out this easy and delicious idea and turn a bag of chicken tenders into irresistible crispy sandwiches.
This simple crowd-pleasing idea is so adaptable!
I love that this recipe can be changed up and customized in so many ways from the ingredients used to the quantity made. I used a whole pack of King’s Hawaiian rolls to make 12 sliders, but you could double up if you’re feeding a crowd.
In fact, you may want to double up or use a King’s Hawaiian party pack if you want any shot at leftovers because it’s going to be nearly impossible to only have one.
Hip tips for making chicken parmesan sliders:
- I used a bag of frozen chicken tenders for that awesome crunch, but you can use nuggets or create your own homemade chicken tenders for this recipe. If shredded chicken sounds more appealing or more convenient, you can swap for that instead.
- For the cheese and marinara sauce, use can my recipe as a general suggestion, but feel free to use as much or as little as you’d prefer. You can also use sliced provolone or another type of cheese.
- You can add any other toppings for the sliders, too! Pepperoni would be a yummy addition.
- I added red pepper flakes for an extra kick of spice, but if you don’t like the heat, they’re just as good without.
- If you aren’t a fan of sweet Hawaiian rolls, try using garlic bread!
Easy Chicken Parmesan Sliders
yield: 6 SERVINGS
prep time: 20 MINUTES
cook time: 20 MINUTES
total time: 40 MINUTES
Build the ultimate gooey & cheesy party sliders with crispy chicken and dinner rolls!
- 1.25 pounds breaded chicken tenders, prepared
- 12 pack of dinner rolls (such as King's Hawaiian)
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- 1 cup Mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 2 teaspoons fresh chopped basil
These easy slider sandwiches are insanely delicious!
I served them for dinner with a large salad and my family LOVED these melted sandwiches. You can also serve them as a yummy appetizer instead. The crispy tenders with melted cheese and buttery rolls were YUM!
Love sliders? Try these ham and cheese party sliders!