Here’s How to Bake Mini Big Mac Sliders For a Crowd!
Hip2Save may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you via trusted partners and affiliate links in this post. Prices and availability are accurate as of time posted. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Get all the taste of an iconic Mcdonald’s Big Mac burger in these easy big Mac sliders to feed a hungry crowd at home.
Attention Big Mac fans! You’re gonna love this easy dinner idea.
Try making these copycat cheeseburger sliders for a family meal the entire family will go crazy for! I especially love that you can easily make this on a package of mini rolls for a convenient and easy meal. Big Mac sliders can also be a fun appetizer or party food idea for a crowd.
Mini Copycat McDonald's Big Mac Sliders
yield: 24 SERVINGS
prep time: 20 MINUTES
cook time: 15 MINUTES
total time: 35 MINUTES
Cheesy pull-apart sliders with ground beef and special sauce as a delicious copycat Big Mac-inspired meal.
for the sliders:
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 small onion, diced, reserved
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 24 mini rolls (Such as Hawaiian rolls)
- 12 slices American cheese
- 1/2 cup sliced dill pickle chips
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- shredded lettuce *optional for serving
for the Big Mac sauce:
Tips for making homemade copycat Big Mac Sliders:
- The copycat Big Mac sauce is my favorite part! Consider doubling it to have extra for dipping. Yum!
- I forgot to buy a jar of mayonnaise at the store and made some super quick using an immersion blender and jar. Homemade mayo is so EASY to whip up and tastes great. Check out this mayo recipe from Hip2Keto.com.
- I bought shredded lettuce to add before serving and then totally forgot to add it! LOL, I think that would have added some nice crunch.
- If you happen to NOT be a fan of the Big Mac, I would just use the type of cheese and burger topping you enjoy. This would be easy to customize to taste! I think adding chopped bell peppers and provolone cheese would be another yummy version.
This homemade Big Mac sliders recipe will be the hit of your next party!
Bring a tray of these delicious sliders, and I promise you’ll be the hero. I love an easy-to-make sandwich idea everyone can enjoy. All of these flavors and textures really do in fact taste like a Big Mac. My kids were big fans of this and I know yours will be too!
Check out what my teammate Jenna had to say after making these cheeseburger sliders for her family:
“There is nothing I crave more often than a Big Mac. We are trying to eat at home more often, so this super fun recipe couldn’t have come at a better time! I love how easy this was to throw together! It made the perfect Sunday lunch for the whole fam. The kids all agreed, these are “Super Big Mac-y”, and I totally agree! I’m saving this recipe forever!”