Easy Baked Ham and Cheese Party Sliders for a Crowd!
As an Amazon Associate, Hip2Save earns a small commission from qualifying purchases in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Bake these melted ham and cheese sliders for your next gathering! It’s an easy and inexpensive recipe everyone will enjoy.
Ready to make some easy party food?!
If you’re looking for a fun and delicious way to feed a crowd, consider these awesome baked ham and cheese sliders using a couple of packages of Hawaiian rolls! They are a perfect appetizer or snack for any party or sports-watching gathering, and so simple to compile!
It’s going to be pretty hard to resist having just one of these baked ham sliders!
The buttery mustard topping creates these insanely delicious pull-apart sandwiches, that are cheesy, and so YUM! These are the cure to fill any savory and sweet cravings you may be having! The ham and cheese sliders are going to be a crowd-pleaser no matter who’s attending, and it’s super easy to customize to your taste.
Extra Tips for making ham and cheese sliders:
- You can use spiral ham, deli-sliced ham, or essentially any other deli meat for this idea. If Swiss cheese isn’t a family favorite, consider using sliced provolone or muenster cheese instead!
- Two packages of King’s Hawaiian rolls fit perfectly on a half-sheet baking pan.
- For easy cleanup, consider prepping your sheet pan with foil or parchment paper before starting.
- Prep ahead idea: Compile these a day before, and then stick them in the oven when you’re ready to bake and eat.
Baked Ham & Cheese Party Sliders
yield: 12 SERVINGS
prep time: 10 MINUTES
cook time: 20 MINUTES
total time: 30 MINUTES
Cheesy-filled sliders with ham on King's Hawaiian rolls make for the perfect party snack or appetizers. Makes 24 small sliders.
- 1 pound thinly sliced deli ham, or spiral cut ham
- 12 slices or 1 pound sliced Swiss cheese
- 24 soft mini dinner rolls, such as King's Hawaiian brand
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
This is a must-make recipe idea that won’t disappoint!
I have served these with a few different meat and cheese combos, and they never last long! I love how they come out kinda buttery crisp around the edges, yet soft and cheesy in the middle. My kids love these mini sandwiches, and I love how easy they are to make. Enjoy!
Have any leftover ham or prime rib? Party sliders are a great option.
After a family party, I was looking for an easy way to use leftovers from a Honey Baked ham and roasted prime rib. I made a batch of Honey Baked ham and cheese sandwiches following this recipe, and then also made a batch with thinly sliced prime rib and provolone cheese. They were a big hit and so yummy!
What goes with ham and cheese sliders?
If you’re wondering what to serve with ham and cheese sliders, consider these easy salad recipes:
Eating keto? Try the keto version of these ham & cheese sliders!