Easy Baked Ham and Cheese Party Sliders
Ready to make some easy party food?!
If you’re looking for a fun and delicious way to feed a crowd, consider these awesome baked ham and cheese sliders using a couple of packages of Hawaiian rolls! They are a perfect appetizer or snack for any holiday or football watching gathering, and so simple to compile!
The buttery mustard topping creates these insanely delicious pull-apart sandwiches, that are cheesy, and so YUM!
- You can use spiral ham, deli-sliced ham, or essentially any other deli meat for this idea. If Swiss cheese isn’t a family favorite, consider using sliced provolone or muenster cheese instead!
- Prep ahead idea: Compile these a day before, and then stick them in the oven when you’re ready to eat.
Baked Ham & Cheese Party Sliders
yield: 12 SERVINGS
prep time: 10 MINUTES
cook time: 20 MINUTES
total time: 30 MINUTES
Cheesy filled sliders with ham on Hawaiian rolls- the perfect party snack or appetizers. Makes 24 small sliders.
- 1 pound thinly sliced deli ham, or spiral cut ham
- 12 slices or 1 pound sliced Swiss cheese
- 24 soft mini dinner rolls, such as King's Hawaiian brand
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons Worcestershire
- 1 and 1/2 tablespoons poppy seeds
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon dried minced onion
This is a must-make recipe idea that won’t disappoint!
I have served these with a few different meat and cheese combos and they never last long! I love how they come out kinda buttery crisp around the edges, yet soft and cheesy in the middle. My kids love these mini sandwiches, and I love how easy they are to make. Enjoy!