How To Make Meatloaf AND Mashed Potatoes in UNDER 1-Hour Using Your Instant Pot
Need an excellent meal idea for your Instant Pot?🍴
Meatloaf and mashed potatoes has always been one of my family’s favorite combos and this is a genius way to cook both foods together at the same time using an Instant Pot Pressure Cooker. Once the cook time is over, simply remove the loaf pan and finish the mashed potatoes in the same pot! Awesome, right?
If you happen to already have a favorite meatloaf recipe then feel free to use it, or use the simple one I usually make.
This is such a yummy homemade meal idea that takes under an hour to prepare!
Instant Pot Meatloaf & Mashed Potatoes
yield: 6 SERVINGS
Here's how to make Instant Pot Meatloaf and Mashed Potatoes together as a comforting and convenient one pot meal the entire family will love!
For the Meatloaf:
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 egg
- 1 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 1/3 cup ketchup or BBQ sauce
- splash of Worcestershire
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic, fresh
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion or 1/2 cup finely minced onion
- 2 teaspoons dried parsley
- extra ketchup or BBQ sauce for topping, if desired
For the Potatoes:
- 2 lbs. potatoes, chopped (I used Yukon Gold potatoes with skins left on)
- 1/2 cup half and half cream
- 1/2 cup or more chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Salt & Pepper to taste
This yummy meal was a winner for my family! 🏆
Meatloaf is always an easy “go to” when you don’t know what to make for dinner and the Instant Pot version makes it even easier. Enjoy!