Need a quick mouthwatering dip everyone will LOVE?
Throw this crowd pleasing Layered Pizza dip together in just a few minutes for the ultimate melted cheese appetizer. It has all the delicious flavors of pizza and will be a winner at any party! Yum!
Layered Pizza Dip
*Adapted from allrecipes.com
- 8 oz. Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 teaspoon Italian Seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 2 oz. pepperoni
- Fresh Basil, *Garnish Idea
- Toasted Baguette Slices, *Serving Idea
- Mix cream cheese with Italian seasonings and garlic powder
- Spread on the bottom of a 9 inch pie dish.
- Sprinkle 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, then 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese evenly.
- Spread pizza sauce over the top.
- Layer with the other 1/2 cup of Parmesan and 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese.
- Add Pepperoni to the top.
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 12-15 minutes until melted and bubbly.
- Add garnish and serve with toasted baguette slices.
I’m NOT exaggerating when I say this PIZZA DIP is insanely GOOD!! You have to try it!🍕
I think the key is to season the cream cheese well and use a toasted baguette or something sturdy like a pita chip to dip. Also, it’d be fun to make a pepperoni dip and then also make one with a few more favorite pizza toppings for a different variation!
Written by Lina for Hip2Save. Lina is a proud mom of 2 kids who loves photography, all holidays, cooking, thrift store makeovers, bargain shopping, and DIY makeovers. Her goal is to create a beautiful life and stylish home on a dime! To see all of Lina’s DIY/Crafts created just for Hip2Save, click here.