Need some delicious AND easy meal ideas?
We can all get in a “meal rut” by preparing the same dishes over and over and over each week. If you dread meal planning, are looking for new recipes, or simply needing easy & affordable ways to plan meals for the whole family, then eMeals might be the solution for you!
Lina recently enrolled in the FREE 2 week trial of eMeals and LOVED it. She will be continuing on with the subscription because of how impressed she was with the quality, taste, and overall variety of the recipes.
Butternut Squash Quinoa Salad– Roasted butternut squash paired with rosemary quinoa, dried cherries, feta cheese, and arugula. This was GOOD!
Udon Pork Stir Fry– This was a flavorful stir fry with pork, veggies, and Udon noodles. Very quick and yummy.
Shrimp Sofrito– Such a simple and delicious one-pan meal using a can of fire roasted diced tomatoes, veggies, and shrimp served over rice.
Kung Poa Chicken– This was our favorite. It had a delicious spicy garlic chili paste sauce with peanuts. Yum!
Check out Lina’s in-depth Review:
What I LOVED About eMeals:
- Makes meal planning easy with a customized menu, convenient grocery lists, and helpful dietary info by using the handy eMeals app. You are also emailed printable versions each week.
- I learned new methods of cooking and tried unique ingredients I may never thought of. For instance: I have never thinly sliced a pork tenderloin to add with stir fry and it was so delicious! I had also never bought Udon Noodles before and my family loved!
- There are so many different meal plans to pick from that fit your eating lifestyle such as Clean Eating, Paleo, 30 Minute Meals, Budget Friendly, Kid Friendly, Slow Cooker, Diabetic, Quick & Healthy, Vegetarian, and more. You can also change to a different type of plan if you don’t like the menu of the plan you signed up for.
- Encourages cooking at home more which is less expensive and healthier than eating out.
- The recipes I cooked for my family tasted YUMMY and fresh!
The Not-So-Good About eMeals:
- Honestly, I rarely have time/energy to cook different meals each night that require a recipe. Sometimes it’s things like grilled cheese and canned soup dinners that get me through the week.
- I rely on leftovers! I do like to make a large amount of chili, soup, or spaghetti and have leftovers through the week. I guess you could always easily double a recipe you like from eMeals and do that!
- I wonder if I’ll use some of the specialty grocery items in the future – like tahini, white wine vinegar or garlic paste?
- I like to save money by meal planning based on what is on sale and in-season at my store or using what’s already in my freezer or stockpile. I spent a little more on groceries than usual because I was buying what I wanted all at the same time. 🙁
Overall I enjoy eMeals and find it very helpful to discover and cook new, creative and yummy meals.
Even if I don’t actually cook each recipe every week, I feel like it’s still worth it because there will always be a great list with lots to choose from when I do decide to cook my family a delicious meal! 😊
AND, for a limited time, you TOO can score a completely FREE 14-day trial to test it out!
Cancelling your FREE Trial is Easy! Follow these steps…
Go to My Meal Plans page in your account
Scroll to the bottom of the page to Manage Account
Click View Payment History
Click Cancel Next Renewal which is located directly below the plan you would like to cancel
Select your cancellation reason
Click Discontinue My Plan
You will be directed to a verification page letting you know that your subscription has been successfully canceled.
If your free trial isn’t canceled by day 14, you will be billed on day 15 for the term selected at sign up. If you do not cancel your trial by the 14th day, you are eligible for a full refund for 14 days after a charge is processed. Requests for a refund must be made by phone at 855-328-2674.
Written by Lina for Hip2Save. Lina is a proud mom of 2 kids who loves photography, all holidays, cooking, thrift store makeovers, bargain shopping, and DIY makeovers. Her goal is to create a beautiful life and stylish home on a dime! To see all of Lina’s DIY/Crafts created just for Hip2Save, click here.