Stuck in a Meal Rut? Try eMeals Completely FREE!
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Getting dinner done has never been easier!
Feel like you’re making the same dishes over and over again each week? 🙋🏼♀️ If you dread meal planning, are looking for new recipe ideas, or need easy & affordable ways to plan meals for the family, eMeals may be the solution for you! Read on for our review and how to try it for free! But first…
What is eMeals you ask?
eMeals is an online meal planning service that’s designed to help you plan hassle-free dinners while saving you time and money. Each week, you’ll get new meal plans delivered to your inbox or via the eMeals mobile app that you can personalize based off taste or dietary restrictions.
Ready to get started with eMeals? Try it for FREE!
For a limited time, you can try eMeals completely FREE for 14 days to see if it’s a good fit for you and your family. You will be able to enjoy all of the benefits that eMeals offers and won’t be charged a penny during your trial!
After your eMeals trial ends, you’ll automatically be charged either $29.99 for the 3-month plan (that’s $9.99/month – just 33¢ per day!) or $59.99 for the 12-month plan (that’s $4.99/month – less than 17¢ per day!). 😱
The eMeals mobile app lets you mix and match recipes from all of their meal plan styles (there are over 15 options to choose from & you’ll get unlimited access to ALL of them!) to find recipes that work for you and your family. Or you can sprinkle in favorites you’ve tried before for some delicious repeats.
Their app then creates a smart shopping list from the recipes you’ve selected. From there, you can then send your list to one of their grocery partners (such as Amazon, Walmart Grocery, Kroger, Instacart, or Shipt) to shop and have your groceries delivered or be ready for pick-up. 🙌🏻 How convenient is that!?
You can choose from the following meal plans… SO many options!
- 30-Minute – Quick-and-easy mainstream dinners
- Budget-Friendly – Fast, affordable dinners your family will love
- Clean Eating – A wholesome approach to healthy meals
- Diabetic – Sensible, carb-smart meals for blood sugar control
- Gluten-Free – Meals for those with a gluten allergy or sensitivity
- Heart-Healthy – Boost your health with heart-smart recipes
- Keto – A healthy approach to high-fat, low-carb meals
- Kid-Friendly – Easy meals even the pickiest kids will enjoy!
- Low Calorie – Eat slim and still enjoy your favorite foods!
- Low Carb – Sensible meals focused on weight and blood sugar control
- Mediterranean – The easiest way to enjoy the Mediterranean Diet
- Paleo – A healthy approach to protein-rich meals
- Quick and Healthy – Simple, healthy meals to fit your busy lifestyle
- Slow Cooker – For those times when hands-off cooking is a must
- Vegan – Balanced, nutritionally complete plant-based meals
- Vegetarian – Balanced, meatless meals for the entire family
Here are a few things that we LOVE about eMeals:
- Make meal planning easy with a customized menu, convenient grocery lists, and helpful dietary info with the handy eMeals app. You are also emailed printable versions each week!
- Learn new methods of cooking, try unique ingredients and different meal plans that fit your eating lifestyle. Plus, users get unlimited access to the full range of eMeals dinner food styles, so you can try a variety of meals and menu plans.
- Shop for yourself or get integrated pickup and delivery of the meal ingredients through Amazon, Walmart Grocery, Kroger, Instacart, or Shipt!
- They provide a 100% money-back guarantee, so there’s nothing to lose!
- Going on vacation and won’t be cooking? No worries! You can easily pause your eMeals subscription without penalty for 1, 2, or 3 months. Pausing is free, saves your favorites, and holds your subscription time for when you’re ready to jump back in.
Lina tried eMeals previously, and here’s her honest review – the good and the bad!
“What I LOVED most about eMeals was that I got to learn new methods of cooking, and tried unique ingredients that I hadn’t thought to use before. For instance, I had never thinly sliced a pork tenderloin to add to a stir fry and it was so delicious! I had also never bought Udon Noodles and my family loved them!
What I didn’t really love about eMeals was that I don’t always have the time/energy to cook different meals each night that require a recipe. Sometimes it’s things like grilled cheese and canned soup dinners that get me through the week.
I definitely rely on leftovers, too! I guess though, you could always easily double a recipe you like from eMeals and do that!
I also wonder if I’ll use some of the specialty grocery items I had to purchase in the future – like tahini?
Other than that, I really did like eMeals and all of the options they have available!” – Lina
Still not sure about eMeals? Hip2Save readers love it, too!
“I’m obsessed with eMeals! Before eMeals, we literally had tacos or spaghetti almost every night (one because I lack creativity and two because I never had what I needed on hand). Now I can cook healthy and yummy foods regularly. I do find that the recipes eventually use things again (like ginger paste or rice noodles). I use eMeals with the Walmart Grocery Pickup and cooking/shopping is a non issue for me!” 🙌
“I have been using eMeals for almost a year now and while I have had to buy a few special ingredients that I might not normally have used, I have more than made up for them by not going out to eat as much. I have really enjoyed not having to “think” about what’s for dinner and being able to just look at my list and know! And, if it’s a soup and sandwiches kind of week, I have no problem saving my recipes to use later. It’s really quite flexible!”