No-Bake S’mores Lasagna Recipe | Quick & Easy Dessert Idea
Hip2Save may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you via trusted partners and affiliate links in this post. Prices and availability are accurate as of time posted. Read our full disclosure policy here.
No roasting marshmallows required to enjoy this No-Bake S’mores Lasagna!
This S’mores Lasagna dessert recipe is so easy to make and tastes even better than it looks! It is perfect to bring to a family gathering or potluck and/or to serve around the campfire and is sure to be enjoyed by both kids and adults alike. I would not be surprised if your guests ask for the recipe after devouring this simple dessert!
From the alternating layers of graham crackers to the rich and creamy pudding and the delightful marshmallow cream, you’ll have everyone hooked from the first bite.
- Be sure to buy the instant pudding.
- Although I am all about saving money, I highly recommend that you purchase the name brand box of Graham Crackers (i.e. Nabisco Honey Maid Graham Crackers) versus the typically less expensive box of graham crackers made by a generic/store brand. I tested out this recipe several times and the Nabisco Crackers did not get soggy like the generic brand did.
- For the best result, let this lasagna sit in the refrigerator for at least 4-8 hours before serving. I would wait to top it with the graham crackers until right before it is served to ensure the crackers stay nice and crunchy!
Easy No-Bake S'mores Lasagna Recipe
This S'mores Lasagna is the perfect dessert for kids and adults alike - no roasting marshmallows required!
- 1 3.3 oz. Instant Chocolate pudding
- 1 3.3 oz. Instant White Chocolate pudding
- 4 cups milk
- 18 Nabisco Honey Maid Graham Crackers
- 16 oz. Cool Whip
- 7 oz Jar Jet Puffed Marshmallow Cream
- 1/3 cup Smucker's Marshmallow Topping
- 4 Hershey's Candy Bars
- 3 cups mini-marshmallows
- 1 tablespoon plus drizzle dark chocolate syrup
In two separate bowls, make the instant chocolate pudding and the instant white chocolate pudding by following directions on the boxes. *Add 1 tablespoon of dark chocolate syrup to the chocolate pudding mixture.*
In a large bowl, mix together 2 cups of Cool Whip, 7 oz. Jet Puffed Marshmallow Cream, and 1/3 cup of Smucker's Marshmallow Topping (this will be your marshmallow filling).
Now that you have your two puddings and marshmallow cream filling, it's time to assemble your lasagna. Line the bottom of 9x13 casserole dish with graham crackers. Spread half of the chocolate pudding over graham crackers and drizzle with dark chocolate syrup.
Next, add a few spoonfuls of the marshmallow cream mixture and spread over the pudding layer. Sprinkle a cup of mini-marshmallows over cream mixture and top with broken Hershey's candy bars.
Repeat layer of graham crackers. And then add a layer of the White Chocolate pudding.
Top with the remainder of the marshmallow cream mixture. Then cover with the remaining chocolate pudding and chocolate drizzle.
Lastly, add remaining Cool Whip covering the top layer.
Place the completed lasagna in the refrigerator for at least 4-8 hours before serving.
Prior to serving, garnish with crumbled graham crackers, Hershey's bars, marshmallows and drizzle with chocolate. The messier the better. Enjoy!
If you’re in a dessert rut, this S’mores Lasagna is sure to be a hit at your next event or gathering. It is so simple to make and looks and tastes amazing! Enjoy!
Check out all of our delicious dessert recipes here!
This looks fun and delicious! Definitely a recipe the kids can help make. Thank you!
I was thinking the same thing! My kids would LOVE making it too! You’re so welcome!
Can you freeze this after making it? There was way to much for my fam
Hi Kelli! We don’t suggest freezing it if you have included the graham crackers. The other layers may freeze fine for you. Hope that helps!
What is the difference between Jet puffed marshmallow cream and the Smuckers marshmallow topping?
Sounds yummy! Thanks Lina!
Looks amazing! Thank you for this thing of beauty:-)
Looks delicious! Can’t wait to try it 🙂 what kind of milk do you use?
Hi there! For this one we used whole milk, however you can use 2% as well.
Mercy!!! This looks so yummy! Thank you! 🤩