No-Bake S’mores Lasagna Recipe | Quick & Easy Dessert Idea
No roasting marshmallows required to enjoy this No-Bake S’mores Lasagna!
This S’mores Lasagna dessert recipe is so easy to make and tastes even better than it looks! It is perfect to bring to a family gathering or potluck and/or to serve around the campfire and is sure to be enjoyed by both kids and adults alike. I would not be surprised if your guests ask for the recipe after devouring this simple dessert!
From the alternating layers of graham crackers to the rich and creamy pudding and the delightful marshmallow cream, you’ll have everyone hooked from the first bite.
- Be sure to buy the instant pudding.
- Although I am all about saving money, I highly recommend that you purchase the name brand box of Graham Crackers (i.e. Nabisco Honey Maid Graham Crackers) versus the typically less expensive box of graham crackers made by a generic/store brand. I tested out this recipe several times and the Nabisco Crackers did not get soggy like the generic brand did.
- For the best result, let this lasagna sit in the refrigerator for at least 4-8 hours before serving. I would wait to top it with the graham crackers until right before it is served to ensure the crackers stay nice and crunchy!
Easy No-Bake S'mores Lasagna Recipe
This S'mores Lasagna is the perfect dessert for kids and adults alike - no roasting marshmallows required!
- 1 3.3 oz. Instant Chocolate pudding
- 1 3.3 oz. Instant White Chocolate pudding
- 4 cups milk
- 18 Nabisco Honey Maid Graham Crackers
- 16 oz. Cool Whip
- 7 oz Jar Jet Puffed Marshmallow Cream
- 1/3 cup Smucker's Marshmallow Topping
- 4 Hershey's Candy Bars
- 3 cups mini-marshmallows
- 1 tablespoon plus drizzle dark chocolate syrup
If you’re in a dessert rut, this S’mores Lasagna is sure to be a hit at your next event or gathering. It is so simple to make and looks and tastes amazing! Enjoy!
Check out all of our delicious dessert recipes here!