Oatmeal Energy Bites (Easy No-Bake Snack)
Having a snack attack?
If you’re looking for a healthy and simple snack recipe, try these No-Bake Oatmeal Energy Bites. They taste like a yummy no-bake cookies, are fun to make, and most importantly – they are kid-approved! 👍
On a side note, this was first posted back in 2015. We decided to give this recipe a bump since it has been so popular on the site through the years, and one of our most pinned recipes!
If you’re a visual learner, watch Stetson make these easy no-bake oatmeal energy bites:
If you can’t see the video, head here to watch it on YouTube.
Here are a few helpful tips from Hip2Save readers who’ve made these:
- Don’t have honey? Use maple syrup or agave!
- Try out crunchy peanut butter instead of almond butter for an added crunchy bite.
- Want to up your protein intake? Add chia seeds or protein powder to the recipe.
- Add coconut, raisins, vanilla extract, or nuts for added pizzazz.
Oatmeal Energy Bites
yield: 24 SERVINGS
prep time: 20 MINUTES
total time: 20 MINUTES
If you’re looking for a healthy and easy snack idea, try these No-Bake Oatmeal Bites that are kid approved!
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup almond butter (or substitute peanut butter)
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup raw honey (regular honey works too)
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
So simple and perfect for an easy breakfast bite!
With minimal ingredients, low effort, and no baking involved, these poppable energy bites are perfect to curb hunger and cravings. These bites make a great afternoon snack and are also handy to take along when traveling. Better yet, the kiddos will love them! Enjoy!