Oatmeal Energy Bites (Easy No-Bake Snack)
Hip2Save may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you via trusted partners and affiliate links in this post. Prices and availability are accurate as of time posted. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Oatmeal energy bites are a healthy and easy snack idea!
Having a snack attack?
If you’re looking for a healthy and simple snack recipe, try these No-Bake Oatmeal Energy Bites. They taste like a yummy no-bake cookie, are fun to make, and most importantly – they are kid-approved! Just make sure to refrain from eating the mixture. I promise, if you keep waiting, the final product is incredibly delicious.
These are extremely customizable to your taste buds. If you think an additional ingredient would take these oatmeal energy bites to the next level, do your thing, as long as you let us know how they turned out, of course. 😉
Looking for some extra flavor? We’ve made these oatmeal energy bites with pumpkin. If you love all things fall flavored, that version of the recipe is a must-make!
More of a visual learner? Watch Stetson make these easy no-bake oatmeal energy bites:
If you can’t see the video, head here to watch it on YouTube.
Here are a few tips when making Oatmeal Energy Bites:
- Feel free to swap ingredients based on what you have, like using maple syrup or agave in place of the honey. Or try out crunchy peanut butter instead of almond butter for an added crunchy bite.
- Personalize this recipe with add-ins such as raisins, dried cranberries, pumpkin, coconut, nuts, vanilla extract, and dried cherries. I’ve also used ground bran cereal like Fiber One instead of flaxseed.
- Note that there is an hour of chilling time for this recipe that is factored into the prep time.
- These treats are a great make-ahead snack considering that you can store them in a container and/or ziplock bag in the freezer for months!
Oatmeal Energy Bites
yield: 24 SERVINGS
prep time: 1 HOUR 20 MINUTES
total time: 1 HOUR 20 MINUTES
If you’re looking for a healthy and easy snack idea, try these No-Bake Oatmeal Bites that are kid-approved!
- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup almond butter (or substitute peanut butter)
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup raw honey (regular honey works too)
- 1/4 cup ground flaxseed
So simple and perfect for an easy breakfast bite!
With minimal ingredients, low effort, and no baking involved, these poppable energy bites are perfect to curb hunger and cravings. These bites make a great afternoon snack and are also handy to take along when traveling. Better yet, the kiddos will love them! Enjoy!
Looking for more easy breakfast ideas? Try out this banana bread in a jar!