This Easy Pineapple Fluff Fruit Salad is a Must-Try Summer Recipe
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Consider whipping up this quick and easy pineapple fluff salad this summer! This “salad” is filled with a delicious combo of crushed pineapple, vanilla pudding, coconut, and mini marshmallows. It’s a yummy variation of the popular ambrosia salad.
Pineapple fluff is an easy fruit salad to compile!
We enjoyed the delicious pineapple & mandarin orange combo, but you can adapt this dish using canned and fresh fruits your family likes. It also takes just 10 minutes or less to mix these simple ingredients together, so you’ll love how easy it is to make!
Here are a few recipe tips to keep in mind when making pineapple fluff fruit salad:
- There are quite a few ways to adapt pineapple fluff to what you have on hand: using vanilla yogurt instead of pudding, or I’ve even seen variations use sweetened sour cream. For the whipped base, I’m a fan of TruWhip, but you could use Cool Whip if preferred (or if that’s what you already have on hand).
- For more customization, adding chopped pecans or maraschino cherries would be great in this fluff! We loved adding sweetened shredded coconut, and highly recommend it!
- There is a 2-hour chill time in the fridge for this pineapple fluff salad, but it’s so worth it and yummy served nice and cold! You can also prep this earlier in the day or the night before for convenience. Leftovers were still tasty a couple of days later when stored in a covered container in the fridge.
Pineapple Orange Fluff Salad
yield: 12 SERVINGS
prep time: 2 HOURS 10 MINUTES
total time: 2 HOURS 10 MINUTES
A sweet fluffy fruit salad with coconut and marshmallows that's a perfect side dish or dessert.
- 3.4 oz box of vanilla instant pudding
- 20-ounce can crushed pineapple (with juice)
- 11 oz. can of mandarin oranges, drained
- 2 cups mini marshmallows
- 1 cup shredded sweetened coconut
- 1/2 of a fresh pineapple, chopped
- 8 oz. Cool Whip or TruWhip, thawed
This is a big bowl of fluffy tropical heaven!
We loved this pineapple fluff salad so much and made it as a special side dish during Memorial Day weekend while enjoying a fun pool day at home and grilling.
It’s refreshing, and I loved the combo of fresh and canned pineapple. The coconut adds a nice texture.
This is a must-try recipe idea!