Bake 3-Ingredient Pizza Crescent Rolls as an Easy Snack or Meal!
Hip2Save may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you via trusted partners and affiliate links in this post. Prices and availability are accurate as of time posted. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Need a low-effort appetizer that all will love? Try these easy 3-ingredient pizza crescent rolls for dinner or as an after-school snack!
Here’s an easy cheesy snack to try! 🍕
Is your family always hungry like mine? Try these pizza crescent rolls with string cheese that are so simple even the kids can help. They turn out delicious and are perfect for a quick meal or a satisfying snack. No one can resist these cheesy pizza rolls!
Easy Pizza Crescent Rolls
yield: 8 SERVINGS
prep time: 10 MINUTES
cook time: 15 MINUTES
total time: 25 MINUTES
Delicious crescent roll appetizer or snack with cheese and pepperoni inside!
Tips for making the best pizza crescent rolls:
- For this recipe, I used store-bought crescent roll dough, but you could use pizza dough instead if preferred.
- If you have shredded cheese instead of sticks, feel free to use that instead!
- Can I make pizza crescents in the air fryer?! Yes, great idea. Try cooking these at 300 degrees for 6 minutes, turn and cook another 4-5 minutes, according to Pillsbury.com
- Make a turkey and cheese version of these rolls by using the same crescent dough, deli turkey, and cheddar cheese!
- Need a crowd-pleasing appetizer for a larger group? Double or triple the recipe to serve at your next party. This is a delicious game-day snack!
My crew enjoys these pizza croissants with lots of melted cheesy goodness!
I love that it’s something easy to fix last-minute and definitely kid-approved. Super simple recipe ideas you can make on the fly without using a ton of ingredients make life so much easier!
Here’s what my teamates have to say about the cheese and pepperoni crescent rolls:
“They’re easy, yummy and everyone enjoys them! Dinnertime can be difficult trying to get everyone to agree on something! I also like to make them with shredded mozzarella and turkey pepperoni. YUM! Add a bag of caesar salad mix on the side and DONE!” – Hip2Save team member, Amber
“I love these. When we do movie nights with the kids, I like to whip up a snack plate with easy finger foods. I’ve done these before as a quick and easy addition. You can even add a drizzle of basil pesto inside which is super yummy too!” – Hip2Save team member, Nicole
“These are also a favorite in our house! They are such an easy snack or meal and my kids can make them themselves! We like to sprinkle a little Italian seasoning inside and top with garlic butter! Delicious!” – Hip2Save team member, Liz