Santa & Reindeer Hot Cocoa Cones (Easy Holiday Craft & Gift Idea)
Love EASY and thoughtful Christmas Gifts?
Brighten someone’s day this holiday season with these festive Santa & Reindeer Hot Cocoa Cones! These also make adorable party favors and are a super easy craft to put together as most of the contents can be found at your local dollar store. To make things even easier, I’ve also included free gift tags with instructions that you can print out and attach.
Reindeer Hot Cocoa Cones
Supplies for each cone:
- 2 disposable piping bags
- a handful of mini marshmallows
- 2 hot chocolate packets (from the dollar store)
- 2 tablespoons chocolate chips
- 2 brown pipe cleaners
- 1 red craft pom
- 2 craft eyes
- mini rubber bands (rainbow loom bands work great!)
- hot glue gun with hot glue sticks
- white cardstock
- hole punch for printable tags
- ribbon or twine
- Place hot chocolate inside the first disposable piping bag and tie off with a mini rubber band. Cut off excess plastic.
- Place this first bag inside of the second bag and pour in chocolate chips.
- Next, put in the marshmallows and tie that off with rubber band.
- Place pipe cleaners around the top for antlers. Glue on eyes and nose. If desired, print out the free gift tag and attach.
Santa Hot Cocoa Cones
Supplies for one cone:
- 1 disposable piping bag
- 1 disposable sandwich bag
- mini marshmallows
- 2 packets of hot chocolate mix
- 2 tablespoons crushed candy canes or crushed candy cane sticks
- 1 craft pom for the nose
- 1 craft pom for the top of the hat
- 2 craft eyes
- 2 mini rubber bands
- Fill a disposable piping bag with a few inches of crushed candy canes.
- Place hot chocolate mix inside a small plastic sandwich bag, twist, and tie off with a mini rubber band. Cut off excess plastic.
- Place that bag inside the piping bag and stack mini marshmallows on top. Glue the eyes, nose, and top hat pom. Print and attach free gift tag with instructions.