Love Pumpkin Treats?! 🎃
This light and fluffy 4-Layer Pumpkin Dessert features a yummy pecan crust, layer of creamy pumpkin pudding with a sweet cream cheese filling. It’s a DELICIOUS and easy to make recipe – perfect to bring along to your next Fall potluck!
4 Layer Pumpkin Dessert
*Recipe adapted from Food.com
1/2 cup Butter, melted
1 cup Flour
1/2 Cup Pecans, chopped
8 ounces Cream Cheese
1 Cup Powdered Sugar
1 Cup Cool Whip
2 Cups Cold Milk
2- 3oz. boxes Instant Vanilla Pudding
1 cup Canned Pumpkin Puree
1 teaspoon cinnamon
1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
Remainder of Cool Whip (4oz.)
Additional chopped pecans (optional)
caramel sauce (optional)
- Mix all 1st layer ingredients together.
- Press in a 9×13 dish.
- Bake at 350°F for 15 minutes.
- Let cool.
- Mix cream cheese and powdered sugar together, then fold in a cup of Cool Whip. Spread on top of 1st layer and refrigerate.
- Mix together all 3rd layer ingredients and spread over second layer.
- Cool until set.
- Spread remaining cool whip over top and add extra chopped pecans if desired.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Serve with caramel sauce. Serves 8.
THIS DESSERT IS SO GOOD!!!! 😋
You have to try it. I could just dive into it with a spoon.
It will satisfy your inner pumpkin-aholic! I’ll be making it again for Halloween and Thanksgiving. Enjoy!
Written by Lina for Hip2Save. Lina is a proud mom of 2 small kids who loves photography, all holidays, cooking, thrift store makeovers, bargain shopping, and DIY makeovers. Her goal is to create a beautiful life and stylish home on a dime! To see all of Lina’s DIY/Crafts created just for Hip2Save, click here.