S’mores Bars Recipe
Hip2Save may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you via trusted partners and affiliate links in this post. Prices and availability are accurate as of time posted. Read our full disclosure policy here.
If you love the combo of melted chocolate and puffy browned marshmallows, try these easy and delicious S’more Bars perfect for your 4th of July celebration! They come out of the oven gooey and delicious and are a definite crowd pleaser. Recipe adapted from BettyCrocker.com.
S’mores Bars (Easy 4th of July Dessert)
yield: 16 SERVINGS
cook time: 20 MINUTES
total time: 20 MINUTES
Make these delicious marshmallow gooey bars that are perfect for your next gathering.
- one pouch Betty Crocker sugar cookie mix
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 stick of butter, melted
- 1 12 oz. bag of chocolate chips (note that the original recipe calls for 18oz., but I only had one 12 oz. bag on hand and they turned out great)
- 1 16 oz. bag Jet-Puffed StarMallows Marshmallows
Enjoy your S’more Bars straight out of the oven and they’ll be gooey and taste amazing. Or serve them at room temperature and they will still taste fantastic. And just a warning – these bars are so darn good and super addicting! 🙂 Makes about 16 bars.