Make Our Copycat Starbucks Pink Drink at Home!
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Starbucks never tasted so sweet!
Skip the long line at Starbucks and save money by making the famous Starbucks Pink Drink at home with our easy copycat recipe! It’s the perfect sweet and fruity drink recipe everyone in the family will enjoy this summer.
Hip Tip: If you’re trying to cut carbs, be sure to check out our keto Starbucks-inspired pink drink recipe.
I am a huge fan of making copycat recipes. 🙌
Not only is it fun to try whipping up our fave treats, but making recipes at home can save you big money. Using Tazo passion tea is great because you get over 25 servings in one box!
Did you know the Starbucks Pink Drink costs $4.95 at Starbucks while our homemade recipe costs less than $1 per 16 oz.! SAY WHAT?!
Here are a few recipe tips to keep in mind when making a copycat Starbucks Pink Drink:
- You can use any type of milk for this recipe: I’m a fan of coconut milk (and it’s what Starbucks uses for their infamous drink), but almond milk or regular dairy milk will work great for this recipe as well.
- Did you know that you can buy Starbucks Vanilla syrup at your local grocery stores? If you don’t want the hint of vanilla, classic simple syrup (just sugar and water) or even honey work all the same to give the sweetened taste to this drink.
- As a fun idea, you can add more strawberry sweetness to the drink by mashing up some of the berries into the tea.
- Have you had a chance to grab one of the new Starbucks reusable cups? They’re perfect for sipping your Starbucks copycat drink in style!
- You can find Tazo Iced Tea pitcher bags at your local Target if you’d like to brew up 64 oz. of tea all at once!
Copycat Starbucks Pink Drink
yield: 1 SERVINGS
prep time: 20 MINUTES
total time: 20 MINUTES
Slightly sweetened tea gets a creamy twist from a splash of coconut milk.
Refreshing and summer-ready!
So long, Starbucks! We’re making our own Pink Drink at home for less money and in less time than it takes for us to head to the cafe.
Summer days are now a whole lot sweeter. 😍