Strawberry Cream Soda (Summer Drink Series)
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Cool off and enjoy the last weeks of summer with this yummy summer beverage inspired by old fashioned cream sodas. This drink uses fresh summer strawberries, coconut milk, and sparkling water for a unique, refreshing, and easy to make treat!
Strawberry Cream Soda
Sparkling strawberry flavored soda recipe for your summer cookout.
- 3 cups fresh sliced strawberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 3/4 cup refrigerated coconut milk (I had an almond & coconut blend on hand and it was yummy)
- 3 cups sparkling water or club soda
- splash of vanilla extract (optional)
- a few extra sliced chilled strawberries for garnish
My kids loved this as a sweet and fizzy afternoon treat! What a fun way to use summer strawberries.