Here’s How to Bake Perfect Sugar-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
As an Amazon Associate, Hip2Save earns a small commission from qualifying purchases in this post. Prices and availability are accurate as of time posted. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Check out how to make mouth-watering sugar-free cookies so you can indulge without the guilt!
Love homemade gooey chocolate chip cookies?
If you’re trying to cut down on sugar but want to incorporate a yummy treat once in a while, you’ll want to bookmark this delicious recipe for sugar-free chocolate chip cookies. The result is a soft and sweet chocolate chip cookie using Russell Stover stevia-sweetened chocolate baking chips, granulated monk fruit, and brown Swerve.
Need a recommendation for sugar-free chocolate chips?
I used Russell Stover chocolate baking chips from the Stevia-sweetened line of chocolate candy, and we really enjoyed them in these soft chocolate chip cookies! The taste was pretty much comparable to traditional chocolate chips I thought, so why not make small swaps like this when you can?
Also, this recipe is based on the back of their bag of chocolate chips but I used my favorite sweeteners and nuts to make it perfect for my family.
Here’s how to make the best sugar-free chocolate chip cookies:
- I’ve tried quite a few sugar-free sweeteners but have my favorites when it comes to sweetening dessert recipes. I have been loving Lakanto classic granulated monk fruit as a stand-in for traditional sugar and it does a great job in baking.
- A really great brown sugar substitute to try is Swerve brown. I use it all the time on our keto site Hip2keto.com when sweetening recipes. It’s so good.
- These cookies are a bit more fragile than traditional, so I recommend baking them on a parchment paper-covered baking sheet to avoid sticking.
- If you’re wanting both a low carb and sugar-free cookie, check out the keto chocolate chip cookie recipe we have on Hip2Keto.com that uses almond flour to cut down on carbs.
Sugar-Free Chocolate Chip Cookies
yield: 36 SERVINGS
prep time: 20 MINUTES
cook time: 10 MINUTES
total time: 30 MINUTES
Soft & sweet chocolate chip cookies using non-sugar sweeteners and sugar-free chocolate chips.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup monk fruit granulated sweetener
- 2/3 cup Swerve brown sugar sweetener
- 2 eggs
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 8 oz Russel Stover sugar-free chocolate baking chips
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
Now for the real taste test!
My kids are generally picky about sugar-free baking and keto baking, but these have their stamp of approval! I loved them as well, and it was so hard not to just eat the cookie dough! 😂 They taste super similar to a regular sugar-filled chocolate chip cookie.
We loved these soft and sweet sugar-free monk fruit chocolate chip cookies, and I really think your family will, too!