Make This Festive Snow Ice Cream at Home With 5 Simple Ingredients!
Get in the fa-la-la spirit with festive snow ice cream!
This ice cream is insanely easy to make (in under 5 minutes!) and it’s such a fun treat for the kiddos (ok, adults too 😅) to enjoy over the holiday season! If the snow is piling up where you live, you’ve already got the main ingredient – and you likely already have the rest of the ingredients you’ll need to make your edible snow dessert.
Yup, this recipe REALLY starts with snow!
Snow ice cream is exactly what it sounds like: a heavy dosage of freshly fallen snow, milk, sugar, and of course, some sprinkles! This winter storm came just in time for me to make my first batch of the season!
Hip tips for yummy snow ice cream:
- If you happen to live where the snow rarely falls, make shaved ice in your blender with crushed ice cubes instead! You’ll want to make sure your blender has an ice crush setting or is strong enough to handle the ice so that it doesn’t damage your blender blades.
- Try to use the top portion of freshly fallen snow so you don’t end up with a leaf or twig in your ice cream! 😂
- As an alternative to using milk and sugar, you can use a can of sweetened condensed milk. YUM!
Snow Ice Cream
yield: 4 SERVINGS
prep time: 5 MINUTES
total time: 5 MINUTES
5 ingredients and 5 minutes are all you need to make this yummy Snow Ice Cream!
- 1 cup milk
- 1/4-1/3 cup sugar (based on sweetness preference)
- Dash of salt
- Approx. 8 cups clean snow (or shaved ice)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
We all scream for snow ice cream! ❄️
Easy peasy, right?! This fun holiday concoction inspired by Gimme Some Oven melts quickly, so dish it up fast, throw on some sprinkles, and devour it!
If you want to fancy up your dessert, add in some toppings like chocolate chips or cookie pieces, or go for a lighter dessert with some fresh fruit. YUM!
Want to make your ice cream even more festive? Add some peppermint extract!
Instead of using vanilla extract, add some peppermint flavor to your snow ice cream and it’ll taste like Christmas in a bowl. You could even top it with some crushed candy cane pieces instead of sprinkles!
Want more holiday treats? This 3-Ingredient Apple Dump Cake is to die for!🤤