Zesty Italian Pasta Salad Recipe
Hip2Save may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you via trusted partners and affiliate links in this post. Prices and availability are accurate as of time posted. Read our full disclosure policy here.
If you’re looking for a quick and easy pasta salad recipe featuring fresh veggies and lots of flavor, check out this Zesty Italian Pasta Salad perfect for your next potluck! Easily add or omit ingredients to make it your own and fit your taste.
Zesty Italian Pasta Salad
yield: 12 SERVINGS
prep time: 10 MINUTES
cook time: 15 MINUTES
total time: 25 MINUTES
Make this Zesty Italian Pasta Salad for your next side dish! It's an excellent summer salad to quickly prep and budget friendly.
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing (or to taste)
- 1 – 12oz. package tri-color rotini, cooked al dente
- 2 bell peppers, sliced (or use a handful of mini bell peppers)
- 1/2 cup red onion, sliced
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 3/4 cup broccoli, chopped
- 1 – 6oz. can black olives, drained
- 1/4 lb. Italian salami, sliced
- 1 packet Italian dressing seasoning mix
Note: Add more salad dressing if desired, but do keep in mind that the salad dressing seasoning packet adds a lot of flavor and prevents the pasta from drowning in dressing.
Every time I make this salad, it’s a big hit! The longer it sits in the fridge, the better it gets! Yum 🙂