31 Anthropologie Copycat Styles on a Target and Walmart Budget
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Anthropologie is a store we can all appreciate with their beautiful, whimsical pieces and their high-end clothing. But if there’s one thing I know for sure, it’s that you will most definitely break your bank shopping there!
Thankfully, there are budget retailers like Target and Walmart who have been upping their home decor, clothing, accessories, and toy game with similar products for a fraction of the cost! With this curated list of amazing Anthropologie look-a-likes, you won’t need to save up for that big-ticket Anthropologie item you’ve been drooling over.
Let’s start with some trendy Home Decor…
1. Tassel throw pillows
- Anthropologie All Roads Open Market Pillow (left) – $128
- Target Opalhouse Tufted Multi Fringe Lumbar Pillow (right) – $34.99 – and it’s currently on sale for even less!
You can give your living room or master bedroom a makeover with this gorgeous pillow! And for almost $100 less, I think this Target find will be fooling everyone!
Lina just purchased this Anthro inspired pillow for her bedroom makeover and she’s totally obsessed with it! I have to agree, it looks so stunning on her bed and added the perfect touch!
2. Iridescent glass candles
- Anthropologie Capri Blue Iridescent Candle (left) – $30
- Target Chesapeake Bay Mercury Glass Candle (right) – $14.99
Anthropologie is well known for their stunning candles, but we were really impressed with this gorgeous silver flaked glass candle from Target that gives theirs a run for their money! If you’re just here for the Anthropologie scents, you need to check out Lina’s DIY diffuser scent that smells just like Anthro’s yummy candles!
3. Fall serving trays
- Anthropologie Cassia Decorative Tray (left) – $78
- Target Threshold Gold Metal Leaf Serving Tray (right) – $19.99
With this stunning gold serving tray, you can totally wow guests at your next dinner party this fall.
And for $60 less, I am just totally loving the gorgeous detail on this Target serving tray! I can already see it on my next fall tablescape. 😍
4. Gorgeous floral planners
- Anthropologie Rifle Paper Co. Garden Party 2019-2020 Planner (left) – $34
- Target Blue Sky 2019-2020 Academic Planner (right) – $6.29 – clearance price!
Start the new year off right with one of these gorgeous planners! I love the floral styles that Anthro has to offer, but Target has a couple more affordable options that I have my eye on!
5. Sherpa accent chairs
- Anthropologie Marni Chair (left) – $1,298
- Target Project 62 Esters Sherpa & Wood Arm Chair (right) – $329.99
Cozy up with one of these sherpa accent chairs! You probably didn’t even know you needed a sherpa chair until right now, and Target’s chair could even go in the nursery since it’s on a rocker – not to mention, that much lower price is really tempting!
6. Speckled coffee mugs
- Anthropologie Suite One Studio Mimira Mug, ivory (left) – $14
- Hearth and Hand Stoneware Mug Speckled Sour Cream – 2 pack (right) – $11.99 for both – ONLY $6 per mug!
At Target, you can scoop up this two-pack of beautiful speckled coffee mugs and still spend less than the cost of just one Anthropologie speckled mug!
7. Gold floral mirrors
- Anthropologie Paradiso Large Mirror, Round (left) – $400
- Target Opalhouse Round Leaf Wall Mirror, gold (right) – $40
While I love both of these gorgeous and bold statement piece mirrors and their stunning floral accents, I can’t get over the fact my Target find has one less zero on the end of its price tag!
8. Vintage caned console tables
- Anthropologie Wallace Cane and Oak Media (left) – $1,298
- Target Opalhouse 54″ Minsmere Caned TV Stand (right) – $299.99
Any true vintage lover is going to swoon over this piece and Target’s incredibly cheaper version has a third door so you don’t even have to worry about showing off your clutter.
9. Tufted accent chairs
Depending on your color preference, you may prefer one of these stylish armchairs over the other, but with a savings of over $800, we’ll take the navy one on the right, please! Plus, you’ll have to wait a few weeks for the expensive Anthropologie one.
10. Stone soap dispensers
- Anthropologie Etched Stone Soap dispenser (left) – $36
- Target Hearth & Hand Stone Soap dispenser (right) – $12.99
Washing hands, Anthropologie style, has never been more affordable and stylish with this similar stone soap dispenser from Target.
11. Morrocan pouf ottomans
- Anthropologie Morrocan Wedding Pouf (left) – $298
- Walmart 3R Studios White Moroccan Sequined Pouf (right) – $99.66
I love these playful ottoman poufs with fringe and sequin details! How could you even resist the Walmart version for a savings of $200? I know I can’t!
12. Velvet quilts
- Anthropologie Velvet Emery Quilt – King (left) – $358
- Target Opalhouse Velvet Tufted Stitch Quilt – King (right) – $79.99 – even lower when on sale!
Who else here loves to give their bedroom a refresh during a new season?! I know I do and I love this velvet piece from Target that costs almost $300 less than Anthro’s.
Things are feeling totally cozy already! Bring it on winter!
13. Gold mirrors
I’m having a hard time telling these two timeless mirrors apart! I can guarantee that none of your guests will even know this much cheaper version came from Walmart!
14. Dinner plates
- Anthropologie Vietri Melamine Laststra Dinner Plate (left) – $22
- Target Hearth & Hand Reactive Glaze Dinner Plates – Set of 4 (right) – $23.99
In need of a new set of plates? While Anthropologie has some stunning options, I’m loving the new Hearth and Hand plates. And for almost an entire set at Target, you’ll only get one plate from Anthro.
Plus, if white isn’t your thing, they even have a slightly darker beige option that is just as gorgeous. We know everyone’s fall tablescapes will be on point with these gorgeous additions.
Not only will your home be on point, but so will you with these fashionable and affordable women’s items:
15. Gold hoop earrings
- Anthropologie Crescent Hoop Earrings (left) – $38
- Target Universal Threads Hammered Crescent Hoop Earrings (right) – $7.99
Every woman needs a good pair of staple piece earrings that she can throw on with almost any outfit. I love the modern crescent shape of these earrings and the hammered style makes them super chic!
And for just $8, you can score an Anthro look-a-like pair that will have anyone fooled!
16. Black jumpsuits
- Anthropologie Danique Wide-Leg Jumpsuit (left) – $120
- Target Universal Threads Sleeveless V-neck jumpsuit (right) – $29.99
Looking totally chic and stylish at your next event or work party doesn’t have to come at a cost! For just $30, you can scoop up this beautiful black jumpsuit. Plus, it’s something you know you’ll wear again. Win, win!
17. Subtle leopard print pullovers
- Anthropologie Giada Hacci Pullover (left) – $78
- Target Leopard Print Long Sleeve Pullover (right) – $19.99
Leopard is totally in and I don’t think it’s going out of style any time soon! This subtle leopard print is what cozy dreams are made of!
And not only is it super cute, but it’s so soft and well made! Passing on the overpriced Anthro one and throwing this crewneck in my cart was an easy decision!
18. Brown leather booties
These brown boots will complement any outfit this fall and for $100 less, you won’t be too worried about sporting them at your next pumpkin patch adventure.
19. Snakeskin booties
- Anthropologie Seychelles Side Zip Ankle Boots (left) – $149
- Target Universal Threads Jameson Faux Snake Booties (right) – $34.99
Speaking of fall boots? If you really want to stand out in a crowd or spice up an outfit for your next night out, these snakeskin boots are everything! Plus, the Target savings is pretty incredible!
20. Staple piece turtlenecks
- Anthropologie Blair Turtleneck Sweater (left) – $120
- Target A New Day Dolman Sleeve Turtleneck (right) – $29.99
If you’re looking to add a staple piece turtleneck to your wardrobe this year, you’re going to love this oversized sweater from Target. Compared to the Anthro look-a-like you’re going to pay almost $100 less!
Plus, the Target one comes in many different gorgeous colors for fall! I think I need one of each! 😍
21. Denim jackets
- Anthropologie Levi’s Ex-Boyfriend Sherpa Denim Trucker Jacket (left) – $128
- Target Universal Threads Denim with Sherpa Jacket (right) – $34.99
I love that denim jackets are back in style and these cute jackets come adorned with some pretty sweet sherpa collars to pull the whole look together.
22. Wide brim hats
- Anthropologie Frye Boater Hat (left) – $148
- Target Universal Threads Felt Wide Brim Fedora Hat (right) – $22.99
Adding a cute hat to your outfit is an easy way to look totally pulled together with minimal effort. I love this wide brim hat that will go with just about anything!
23. Gold cuff bracelets
- Anthropologie Natalie Cuff Bracelet (left) – $48
- Target A New Day Hammered Metal Cuff Bracelet (right) – $9.99
The perfect gold bracelet can be dressed up or dressed down. I would imagine saving almost $40 on the one from Target would have you feeling way more glitzy though. 😏
24. Coiled hair ties
- Anthropologie Mini Coiled Hair Tie Set of 8 (left) – $12
- Target Scunci 6 Classic Colored Spiral Twisters (right) – $2.99
Hair ties are a common staple piece for many people with long hair. These trendy options look the exact same, but for just $3 you can grab an entire pack of six and not fret too much if you lose one!
25. Cozy clog slippers
Winter is coming, which normally means it’s time for a new pair of everyday slippers! Whether you’re buying a pair for yourself or your mom, these stylish slippers have a price that will have you buying a pair for all your friends and family!
Plus, the Target slippers come a bit cozier, complete with soft faux fur to keep those tootsies warm and they even come in gray, too!
26. Everyday handbags
- Anthropologie Remy Mini Tote Bag (left) – $78
- Target Universal Threads Half Moon Satchel Handbag (right) – $34.99
My favorite thing to pull a whole outfit together is a great handbag. I love this affordable option from Target and given its casual, yet sophisticated look, you can totally use this every day and go with almost any outfit so you’ll more than get your money’s worth!
27. Oversized tortoiseshell sunglasses
- Anthropologie Pared Pools + Palm Sunglasses (left) – $240
- Target A New Day Oversized Tort Sunglasses (right) – $14.99
Chic and trendy, these tortoiseshell sunnies will never go out of style and Target is really showing off with their affordable selection.
With super low prices like this, you can scoop a pair up for yourself and a few friends!
28. Classic makeup brush set
Any makeup enthusiast knows that a good application is thanks to using high-quality brushes.
However, from personal experience, I’ve found this Target set to be just as good, if not better, than the much higher priced brushes out on the market – plus, you get two extra brushes compared to the expensive set at Anthropologie!
There’s even some fun, trendy options for your minis!
29. Animal-shaped baskets
- Anthropologie Camel Storage Bin (left) – $148
- Target Opalhouse Decorative Water Hyacinth Llama Basket (right) – $24.99
You say “camel”, we say this llama basket is over $100 less! We don’t care what animal this is, it would look adorable in any room and Anthropologie can’t beat Target’s affordable price!
30. Plush rainbow pillows
I love rainbows this year and couldn’t get over these cute pillows for any kids room or play space. Target won me over with their cute added cloud detail and unbeatable price!
Plus, you’ll have to wait about an entire month for the back ordered Anthro one.
Hip Tip: Check out these other trendy pillows for kids that we’re loving right now! Psst…they’re all under $20!
31. Animal spa bathrobes
- Anthropologie Forest Friends Hooded Robe (left) – $32
- Target Baby Aspen Unicorn Hooded Spa Robe (right) – $15.59
With unicorns currently trending, we found this Target option to be absolutely irresistible for any squeaky clean mini.