17 Anthropologie Dupes You Can Buy for Way LESS
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
We love Anthropologie styles, but not the high prices… and that’s where these amazing dupes come in!
Anthropologie is a store we can all appreciate with their beautiful, whimsical pieces and their high-end clothing. But if there’s one thing I know for sure, it’s that you will most definitely break your bank shopping there!
Thankfully, I’m sharing a bunch of identical Anthropologie dupes for a fraction of the cost! With this curated list of amazing Anthropologie look-a-likes, you won’t need to save up for that big-ticket Anthropologie item you’ve been drooling over.
Check out our favorite Anthropologie finds vs their budget-friendly counterparts. These 17 Anthro dupes are the best!
1. Wooden Dough bowl candles
- Anthropologie Driftwood Tray Candle (left) – $78
- Hive & Home Wooden Bowl Candle (right) – $37.99 (+ 15% off with code HIP2SAVE)
I recently scored this Anthropologie dupe wood candle from Hive & Home and it smells just like the famous Capri Blue Volcano scent so I’m totally obsessed with this find! Read more about this candle here, and don’t forget to use our exclusive code to get an even better deal!
2. Wire goodnight signs
- Anthropologie Wire Goodnight Script Sculpture (left) – $54
- Etsy Goodnight Wire Wall Sign (right) – $25+
These adorable signs will find a perfect spot in your bedroom or even a baby’s nursery. Better yet, support a small shop on Etsy where you can find the same thing for about half the cost! They even have 3 sizes available with the medium one measuring exactly the same size as Anthro’s!
3. Vintage caned console tables
- Anthropologie Wallace Cane and Oak Media (left) – $1,298
- Target Opalhouse 54″ Minsmere Caned TV Stand (right) – $300
Any true vintage lover is going to swoon over this piece and Target’s incredibly cheaper version has a third door so you don’t even have to worry about showing off your clutter.
Want it to look even more identical? You could consider taking the middle door off and spray painting your hardware gold!
4. Morrocan pouf ottomans
- Anthropologie Morrocan Wedding Pouf (left) – $298
- Walmart 3R Studios White Moroccan Sequined Pouf (right) – $81.99
I love these playful ottoman poufs with fringe and sequin details! How could you even resist the Walmart version for a savings of over $200? I know I can’t!
5. Iridescent mercury glass candles
- Anthropologie Capri Blue Iridescent Candle (left) – $32
- Target Chesapeake Bay Mercury Glass Candle (right) – $14.99
Anthropologie is well known for their stunning candles, but we were really impressed with this gorgeous silver flaked glass candle from Target that gives theirs a run for their money!
Hip Tip: If you’re just here for the Anthropologie scents, try the diffuser oils and save BIG!
6. Pullover sweaters
- Anthropologie Ilaria Quarter-Zip Pullover (left) – $118
- Old Navy Mock-Neck 1/4-Zip Sweater for Women (right) – $35 (currently on sale!)
We can’t even tell the difference between these quarter-zip sweaters. Even down to the gorgeous models themselves, these styles look identical! Even better, the ones for almost $100 less at Old Navy come in 4 different colors!
7. Gold letter pendant necklaces
- Anthropologie Whim Monogram Pendant Necklace (left) – $58
- Etsy BitsnPiecess Gold Initial Letter Pendant Necklace (right) – $21.25
You don’t have to pay a high price to get a great celebrity style! These trending Anthropologie copycat monogram letter necklaces are all the rage, but now you can get the same style and shop small for half the cost on Etsy! Sweet!
8. Tunic dresses
- Anthropologie Laney Corduroy Tiered Tunic Dress (left) – $148
- Amazon Amoretu V Neck Tunic Dress (right) – $24.98+
We love a great tunic dress and just because it’s getting colder doesn’t mean you have to give them up! While this fall-colored Anthro dress is made of corduroy, there’s an identical style made of flowy material on Amazon for significantly less and it’s making debuts in many styled family photos recently! 😍
9. Wide brim fedora hats
- Anthropologie Carolina Trimmed Rancher (left) – $58
- Target Universal Threads Felt Fedora Hat (right) – $17
Simple staple pieces at an even better price! These fedora hats will be the perfect accessory to wear all fall and winter. Plus, at Target, you can score an identical one for well under half the cost! The Target one is also available in black if you’re looking for a darker colorway for fall.
10. Floral face masks
- Anthropologie Sanctuary Lightweight Ear Loop Reusable Face Masks, Set of 5 (left) – $26
- Target Universal Thread Floral Face Mask – 2 pack (right) – $4
While these prints aren’t exactly the same, Target’s look like they could just be an extension of the overpriced Anthropologie set! At Target, you’ll pay just $2 for each mask whereas you’ll pay over $5 for each mask for the Anthro set.
11. Plaid scarf
- Anthropologie Lottie Plaid Scarf (left) – $58
- Amazon BYOS Winter Chic Tartan Plaid Checked Blanket Scarf (right) – $13.99
Stay warm this winter with a cozy plaid scarf! These timeless prints are a staple piece when colder weather hits and they can even make for a cute accessory during your Christmas card photos this holiday.
12. Pink 1950s boucle coat
- Anthropologie Yvette Boucle Coat (left) – $228
- Target A New Day Women’s Hooded Midi Teddy Coat (right) – $50
If you’re looking to be extra bold this season, consider a stylish 1950’s boucle coat Anthropologie dupe! Also known as buckled tweed, these cozy jackets are way cheaper over at Target and are bold as ever! Plus, it comes in white or black if you’re looking to tone it down a notch.
13. Fuzzy slippers
- Anthropologie EMU Australia Mayberry Slippers (left) – $60-$70
- Amazon Crazy Lady Women’s Fuzzy Fur Slippers (right) – $15.19-$19.99
Can’t get enough of pink? These fuzzy sandal slipper knockoffs are ones I actually own! Amazon’s even come in many more colors than Anthropologie’s slippers, including tye-dye and leopard!
In fact, I compared these slippers to another expensive Ugg pair, but even then, the savings are just as incredible!
14. Everyday handbags
- Anthropologie Neely & Chloe Custom Small Tote (left) – $316
- Target Universal Threads Magnetic Closure Tote Handbag (right) – $27.99
If you’re in need of a gorgeous everyday bags to carry all your essentials, this tote is about $300 less than the Anthropologie one! While the shape is slightly different, we’re more than happy to fall in love with the Target one for savings like that!
15. Over-the-knee boots
- Anthropologie Liendo by Seychelles Clearwater Over-The-Knee Boots (left) – $250
- Amazon J. Adams Avalon Over-the-Knee Casual Boots (right) – $65
A stylish staple piece like over-the-knee boots can go with just about any fall or winter outfit in your closet, which is exactly why this trendy pair on Amazon is making its way into many women’s capsule wardrobe for the season! Cute dog not included. 😉
16. Rain boots
- Anthropologie Jeffrey Campbell Chelsea Rain Boots (left) – $65
- Amazon Babaka Women Waterproof Ankle Rain Boots (right) – $19.99-$22.99
These Anthropologie copycat rainboots will become a staple piece in your wardrobe during fall and winter! With over 1,000 5-star reviews, the identical booties over at Amazon are a no-brainer and they even come in 4 gorgeous neutral colors!
17. Denim sherpa jackets
- Anthropologie Levi’s Ex-Boyfriend Sherpa Denim Trucker Jacket (left) – $128
- Target Universal Threads – Women’s Sherpa Jacket (right) – $34.99
Considering sherpa and denim are totally in right now, it’s no wonder this highly-rated Anthropologie dupe at Target is on everyone’s list and it will save you about $100!
You have to see these incredible Lululemon knockoffs we found!