Making Your Black Friday Shopping Plans? We Created Christmas Gift Guides for Every Name on Your List!
Hip2Save may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you via trusted partners and affiliate links in this post. Prices and availability are accurate as of time posted. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Our Christmas shopping challenge will help you check off your list earlier than ever!
We’re doing the shopping research for you!
Our Christmas Shopping Challenge was made just for you! Every week since October, we’ve been sharing the best gift ideas for everyone you need to shop for this season. Our hope was to help you check off your entire list before the holiday craziness. But if you’re just getting started, not to worry – you can still shop all our gifts guides below!
Our gift guides for everyone on your list is complete! 🤩 Start checking off your lists NOW:
- Christmas Gifts for Men
- Christmas Gifts for Teenage Girls
- Christmas Gifts for Teenage Boys
- Christmas Gift Ideas for Mom
- Christmas Gift Ideas for Dad
- Christmas Gift Ideas for Booklovers
- Christmas Gift Ideas for Your Girlfriend
- Christmas Gifts for Boyfriends
- Christmas Gifts for Couples
- Christmas Gifts for Wives
- Christmas Gifts for Husbands
- Christmas Gifts for Coworkers
- Christmas Gifts for Grandparents
- Christmas Gifts for 1-Year-Olds
- Christmas Gifts for 2-Year-Olds
- Christmas Gifts for Kids
- Christmas Gifts for Teachers
- Christmas Gifts for Brothers
- Christmas Gifts for Sisters
- Christmas Gifts for Tween Girls
- Christmas Gifts for Tween Boys
- Screen-Free Christmas Gifts for Teens
Here are a few tips for our Christmas Gift Challenge…
- Create an overall budget. This will help you stay on track and stay within your means.
- Make a list of who you’re shopping for and group them by priority.
- Designate a specific budget for each person and how many gifts you plan to buy for them.
- Now, grab some coffee and score the best gifts…AT THE BEST PRICE right from your couch!
Keep track of your gift lists with these FREE gift tracker apps:
Plan gifts, ideas, and preferences for each of your recipients, split group gifts, and keep track of all your budget needs.
This free app uses bar graphs to easily keep track of your purchases, gift lists, and budget. You can even compare previous years’ gift lists to avoid gifting the same gift twice.
Santa’s Bag helps you plan your Christmas shopping lists, manage your gift recipients, and keep track of what you’ve already purchased versus what you haven’t yet.
This is the perfect app to use if you’re organizing a gift exchange. Plus, you can keep track of gifts and share your own wishlists with friends & family.
Chrismas Planner Pro – iOS
Sort and organize gift lists in multiple different ways, and keep track of your budget & the status of your gifts. And it’s all on lockdown with a password-protected account!
Or download our FREE printable to keep track of your gifts:
Need more space? Print an extra gift tracking page HERE!
How else can you minimize your shopping this year?
If you’ve never heard of the 4 Gift Rule, this may be the year to start! It’s a genius way to simplify your shopping list, but still have every gift be meaningful and intentional. Bye, bye, frivolous shopping!
We also favor experiences over gifts. While tangible items are always nice, the memories from something you can do could never be replaced and will last a lifetime.
In the meantime, here’s how you can stay in the know all season long and maximize your savings…
1. Sign up for our emails for the hottest seasonal deals and gift guides.
Sign up for our free emails! You’ll be the first to receive updates on all the hottest deals of the season, gift guides, exclusive offers, and even giveaways!
2. Join us on Telegram.
Get alerted to all the HOTTEST deals FASTER! Telegram is the app you didn’t know you needed. It’s FREE and super easy to use! Join our new Hip2Save Telegram account to get notified right on your phone when the hottest deals, promo codes, legit freebies, and limited-time sales pop up!
3. Make sure you’re following us on Instagram!
We share exclusive content over on our Instagram page, so it’s the best way to maximize your knowledge on the latest trends and deals you can score! Plus, Collin shares exclusive deals all year long and gets pretty personal during her early morning coffee shows which is something our followers look forward to daily! ☕️