10 Dollar Tree Items You Should Buy Online in Bulk
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Some of Dollar Tree’s best buys are available both in-store and online!
Buying online in bulk at Dollar Tree can be easier (and sometimes cheaper) than heading to the store for just one $1 item. It’s also a great option when you can’t find multiples of the same item in-store. That’s when the beauty of online shopping at Dollar Tree comes into play!
We’re sharing the best buys to score online at Dollar Tree that are not only great deals, but they just make more sense to purchase in bulk anyway.
Hip tips to keep in mind when ordering online from Dollar Tree:
- Shipping is an additional charge, so we recommend opting for free shipping to your store (if available).
- Select items may incur a small handling fee, depending on your Zip Code and the methods of delivery available in your area.
- Items that are marked as “Backordered” may be delayed by up to 30 days if you select free ship to store. For faster delivery, you can always select UPS shipping if you need a back-ordered item sooner!
1. Score tons of birthday balloons from Dollar Tree for a balloon arch or stash them away for all your future parties.
Love to host parties with tons of balloons? When you buy a bulk order of balloons online at Dollar Tree, you’ll always be prepared for a party!
2. Stock up on Scotch Tape for all your school, office, and gift-wrapping needs!
Dollar Tree’s 2-packs of Scotch tape are a long-time reader favorite, and we love that you can order them online in quantities as small as four at a time. You’ll want to keep a roll in your desk drawer, gift closet, and pretty much every room of the house!
3. These 22-oz. glass jars with metal lids are both functional and pretty!
These elegantly designed glass jars have metal lids and can be used in so many different ways around your home! They’d be great for holding small office supplies, dry kitchen goods, small bathroom essentials like cotton swabs, and anything else you’d like to store and display in a pretty way. They would also be perfect for gifting homemade hot cocoa mix, seasoning blends, or candy.
4. Sip hot beverages from these pretty embossed mugs!
Enjoy your favorite soup or hot beverage in these pretty 12-ounce ceramic mugs this winter. They’re made from sturdy ceramic and pair beautifully with Dollar Tree’s other red beaded Royal Norfolk tableware.
5. Swap your candles for these safer, flameless, battery-operated LED tealights.
Safely add the cozy glow of candlelight to your decorations, craft projects, and more with these 2-packs of Luminessence Flameless Battery-Operated LED Tealights. Each one features a natural-colored flickering flame and lasts up to 120 hours!
6. Stock up on these highly-rated dog treats.
Boone’s Mini Chicken-Dipped Rice Sticks are chewy, low-fat dog treats made with real savory chicken and brown rice for easy digestion and a flavor your pup will love. These highly-rated treats are ideal for training, rewards, or just a tasty snack!
7. These 14″ crystal-cut plastic trays are great to have on hand for a variety of occasions.
These serving trays are ideal for the dinner table or for setting out self-serve hors d’oeuvres for your guests. They’re also perfect for taking an appetizer to a pot luck or for delivering holiday cookie assortments to friends. At just $1 each, you can leave these trays behind without any worries of getting them back!
8. Serve up a 16-ounce drink in these country-style Glass Pint Jar Mugs.
These 16-ounce glass mugs are perfect for enjoying all of your chilled drinks! They have sturdy handles and will lend a laid-back vibe to any cookout, party, or evening on the front porch.
9. Take these tubes of Udderly Smooth Hand Cream anywhere for moisturizing on the go!
Each tube of this creamy formula was made in the USA to smooth, soften, and hydrate dry or irritated skin. It keeps your skin moisturized at any time of the year without leaving behind a greasy residue. They’re ideal for home use, travel, care packages, and more!
10. Stock up on tissue paper for all occasions.
Pairing tissue paper with a Dollar Tree gift bag has to be one of the easiest and most inexpensive ways to wrap a present. It’s one of our favorite methods!