We Saved Over $1,000 Shopping These High End Athleisure Knockoffs at Kohl’s!
Hip2Save may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you via trusted partners and affiliate links in this post. Prices and availability are accurate as of time posted. Read our full disclosure policy here.
We love Kohls!
If you didn’t already know, Kohls is really stepping up their game for top women’s trends. Not only can you shop top brands like Nike, FILA, Adidas, and so much more at affordable prices, but we even found 10 athleisure dupes that will save you big (while raking in Kohl’s Cash) and won’t compromise on popular styles.
1. Fuzzy fleece pullovers
- Nordstrom Thread & Supply Wubby Fleece Pullover (left) – $49.90
- Kohl’s Juniors’ SO Sherpa 1/4-Zip Jacket – (right) – $24.99
You’ll stay extra warm with these fuzzy fleece pullovers and for less than $25 the Kohl’s pick even has a trendy cinched waist on the bottom. Cropped look, on point!
2. Cinched & cropped hoodies
- Norstrom Lou & Grey Signature soft hoodie (left) – $79.50
- Kohl’s Juniors SO Drawtie Cinched Bottom Hoodie (right) – $21.99
While the expensive Nordstrom one also comes in blue, our favorite pick from Kohl’s comes in so many fun colors like neon peach and green. Plus, we’re loving the distressed denim look on the neutral gray!
3. Black designer backpacks
- Nordstrom Stella McCartney Log Strap Nylon Backpack (left) – $770
- Kohl’s Simply Vera Vera Wang Utility Backpack (right) – $48.30
Carrying around your everyday essentials just got a whole lot more affordable with this under $50 Stella McCartney backpack dupe. In fact, you don’t even have to compromise on name brand, because Kohl’s is made by Vera Wang – not to mention it’s over $700 cheaper!
4. Chic reusable water bottles
- S’well 17 oz. Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle – Sangria (left) – $30.87
- Kohl’s 17 oz. Wellness Double-Wall Stainless Steel – Purple (right) – $15.99
We simply can’t tell these reusable water bottles apart! From their stainless steel lids to the rich exterior color, this insulated water bottle will be the perfect yoga companion!
Even better, you can shop all of the fun colors that Kohl’s has to offer. Plus, get one for you and a friend, and you’ll still spend less than the S’well bottle. 😉
5. Massage foam rollers
- Lululemon Double Roller – Black & White (left) – $58
- Kohl’s Gaiam Marbled Foam Roller (right) – $19.99
We know this foam roller is a great deal, because not only does it look just like the marbled one from Lululemon, but we also found the exact same one at Walmart for over twice the cost of the one at Kohls!
6. Lasercut baseball hats
A neutral baseball cap can be an easy go-to when you’re trying to run out the door and have no time to do your makeup and with the Kohl’s pick, you’ll spend a fraction of the cost to get a trendy laser cut hat.
7. Biking shorts
- Lululemon Fast and Free Short 6″ – Black (left) – $68
- Kohl’s Junior SO High Waist Bike Shorts with Pocket (right) – $14.99
When you’re out exercising this summer or riding your bike, these shorts will come in handy with their innovative pockets. Considering the Kohl’s pair is significantly less and also comes in two other fun colors and patterns, we’re totally sold!
8. Every day sandals
- Birkenstock Women’s EVA Arizona Sandals (left) – $45
- Kohl’s SO Women’s Footbed Sandals (right) – $16.99
Not only did Kohl’s nail this style, but from far away, we’re pretty sure anyone would think these sandals were Birkenstocks. Plus, they also come in black!
9. Workout headbands
- Lululemon Fringe Fighter Headband (left) – $18
- Kohl’s Tek Gear Wide Overlap Headband (right) – $8.40
No matter how active you are, you’ll be looking like a Lululemon model with this inexpensive headband on!
10. Gorgeous high-waist leggings
- Nordstrom Zella Spray Dye High Waist Leggings (left) – $79
- Kohl’s Juniors SO High Waist Long Leggings – Navy Floral (right) – $24
Zella makes so many great pairs of leggings, but for the price they’re charging, you can walk out of Kohl’s with two pairs and still pay about half the price! Plus, not only do they offer so many trendy patterns, but they also have solid colors that will become your new favorite staple piece.