We Saved Over $2,000 Shopping These Serena & Lily Home Decor Dupes!
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Serena & Lily homes are everything classy, beachy vibes are made of! 😍
Except, literally everything you’ll find at Serena & Lily is in a budget only most homeowners could dream of. If you’re after their perfect, high-end coastal decor, you don’t have to dream anymore. I’ve found a bunch of dupes for way less at other retailers so you’ll never have to sacrifice your expensive taste again thanks to these affordable finds!
1. Textured throw pillows
- Serena & Lily Cobble Hill Pillow Cover, 22×22 (left) – $148
- Kohl’s Mina Victory Life Styles Woven Stripes Throw Pillow, 20×20 (right) – $30.59
While this highly-rated dupe from Kohl’s is two inches smaller than the Serena & Lily pillow, the money you’ll save is definitely worth the compromise! In fact, the Kohl’s pillow even comes already stuffed with the insert, whereas it’s just the cover at Serena & Lily!
2. Leather accent stools
- Serena & Lily Cooper Leather Stool – Saddle (left) – $598
- Nathan James on Amazon Vegan Leather Foot Stool (right) – $69.99
Your jaw is going to drop to the floor with incredible savings like this! Even better, the Amazon stool is made with vegan leather and comes in two stylish colors! In fact, if you’re grabbing two to place below at the end of your bed or to add trendy extra seating in your living room, you’ll still spend significantly less than the Serena & Lily stool!
3. Woven baskets
- Serena & Lily Solid La Jolla Basket – medium (left) – $138
- World Market Ombre Seagrass Amelia Tote Basket With Lid (right) – $79.99 (+ save 10% on curbside pickup orders!)
Serena & Lily are well known for their popular La Jolla baskets, but what you might not know is that you can find identical ones at places like World Market.
Dare I say I’m actually loving the less expensive dupe with its trendier ombre color and the best part is you don’t compromise on the size, coastal feel, or the overall design while spending way less!
4. Velvet quilts
- Serena & Lily Delwood Velvet Quilt – Full/Queen (left) – $378
- Target Threshold Channel Stitch Velvet Quilt – Full/Queen (right) – $79
Cozy-up your bed this winter with a luxury velvet quilt. When you opt for the Serena & Lily dupe at Target, you’ll spend $300 less for the full/queen size and still get that luxury coastal vibe you’re after. In need of a King size? Lucky for you it’s only $10 more and this dupe even comes in many different colors.
5. Wicker table lamps
- Serena & Lily Flynn Table Lamp (left) – $328
- World Market Natural Wicker & Black Metal Task Lamp (right) – $59.99 (+ save 10% on curbside pick-up orders!)
Add an elegant, coastal touch to your home office, bedroom, or wherever you need a little bit of light. Even better, when you opt for Curbside pick-up with this beauty, you’ll save 10% off the total cost!
One thing that’s for sure, when you score this gorgeous Serena & Lily dupe, your room will be shining brighter than ever with savings like that!
6. Nautical rope mirrors
- Serena & Lily Nautical Rope Mirror (left) – $398
- Home Depot Stonebriar Collection Round Novelty Mirror (right) – $30.71
I’ll just let the price differences on these nautical mirrors soak in for a minute. You can barely tell the difference on these rope mirrors and while the round Home Depot find isn’t quite as large as the Serena & Lily one, it also comes in a larger oval size priced under $50 or a square option for under $30 that’s just as big!
7. Oversized chunky knit throws
- Serena & Lily Henley Wool Throw – 52″x64″ (left) – $598
- MadiMStore Giant Chunky Knit Blanket – 40″x60″ (right) – $188.70 (regularly $222)
Huge chunky knit blankets have been making big statements in living rooms everywhere over the past few years. If you’re finally jumping on this gorgeous trend then consider a much more affordable option from this Etsy shop! Best of all, you’ll be supporting a small business and there are even many more sizes and color options to choose from!
8. Capiz candle holders
- Serena & Lily Scalloped Capiz Hurrican Pillar – small (left) – $98
- Anthropologie Concha Capiz Lantern – medium (right) – $48
Adding an element of capiz shells to your room will complete your Serena & Lily-inspired home. By incorporating these authentic capiz candle holders, you’ll have a gorgeous glow for much less when you opt for the rose gold Anthro dupes! Even if you’re buying a set of two, you’ll still spend about $50 less than the Serena pair.
9. Wicker pendant lights
- Serena and Lily Summerland Outdoor Bell Pendant – Small (left) – $348
- World Market Basket Weave Bamboo Pendant Lamp (right) – $69.99 (+save 10% on curbside pickup orders!)
While this Serena and Lily pendant is marketed for outdoor use as well as indoor, tons of homeowners are bringing the outdoors in with their home renovations! With a price like World Market’s wicker pendant light, we could think of a bunch of places to add this trendy home decor.
Speaking of Anthro… check out these incredible home dupes I found!