Get $80 Off Snap Kitchen’s Healthy Meal Delivery Service – NO Cooking Required!
Don’t feel like cooking this week? No problem.
Snap Kitchen is a meal delivery service that makes it easy to eat healthy – and the best part is that you won’t ever have to touch your stove! 🙌🏻
As you know, there are SO many different meal delivery services available. While meal boxes offer a level of convenience, sometimes we just don’t have the time, patience, or energy to cook the meals that show up on our doorsteps. Am I right!? 😜 If you’re nodding your head right now, you’re going to LOVE Snap Kitchen!
All meals are fully cooked and come packaged into microwave and oven safe containers. All you have to do is heat it up when you are ready to eat!
We even have an awesome promo to help you save!
For a limited time, new Snap Kitchen subscribers can score $20 off each week for the first four weeks when you use promo code SUPERDAD at checkout – that’s a total of $80 off! 😱 And, shipping is always free!
Snap Kitchen is currently available for delivery in 38 states.
Just enter your zip code here to see if this service is available in your area.
If you’re a local customer, you can even pick up your meals (or have them delivered!) from any of their 33 retail locations within Dallas, Houston, Austin, Philadelphia, and their surrounding areas.
If you do not live within one of those local markets, Snap Kitchen will currently ship meals to 38 states within the United States (mostly Central & East states). They’re planning to expand their shipping reach soon, too!
They have 8 lifestyle plans to choose from!
- Low Carb – Stay full and focused with veggies, protein, and healthy fats. The low carb lifestyle plan has a macronutrient breakdown of 25-30% carbs, 40% fat, 30-35% protein.
- High Protein – Extra protein to promote recovery and fuel your workouts. High protein means a macronutrient breakdown of 40% protein, 30% carbs, and 30% fat.
- Paleo – Snap’s version of Paleo is based on real food; meat & fish, veggies & fruit, and healthy fats.
- Whole30 – Remove commonly inflammatory foods like grains, soy, and sugar for 30 days and watch your health, habits, and relationship with food improve.
- Keto-Friendly – If you’re already following a ketogenic lifestyle or you want to explore very low carb eating to improve blood sugars or lose weight, Snap’s keto-friendly plan is for you.
- Balance – Snap’s Balance lifestyle plan is just that: balanced. It’s here to help you fuel your life with top-notch foods, no matter where your days take you.
- Vegetarian – No meat, but plenty of options. This lifestyle plan is balanced in protein, carbs, and fat which is something you don’t normally find in vegetarian-focused plans.
- Total Custom – You can completely customize your mix of meals so you can make the plan work for you, without compromise.
Once you have selected the plan that’s right for you, then just choose how many days per week you’d like to receive food, and how many meals per day. You can even switch up the meals you get each week as you like. Once you receive your meals, it’s as easy as heat, eat, and enjoy! It doesn’t get much simpler than that! 🤩
Hip Tip: With COVID-19 affecting every aspect of our lives, Snap Kitchen is also offering curbside pickup for local orders. Just place your order, drive up to the store, and park curbside. Call them when you arrive and a gloved team member will bring your order to you!
Check out these deal ideas:
6 Snap Kitchen Meals $11.67 per meal
Total = $69.99/weekly
Use promo code SUPERDAD for $20 off
Final cost $49.99 delivered – just $8.33 per meal!
12 Snap Kitchen Meals $9.58 per meal
Total = $114.99/weekly
Use promo code SUPERDAD for $20 off
Final cost $94.99 delivered – just $7.91 per meal!
How does a Snap Kitchen subscription work?
It’s easy peasy! Snap Kitchen makes it simple to cancel, skip, or reschedule your order! If you are a local customer, you can cancel, skip, or reschedule the day of your local delivery or pickup. If you are a shipping customer, you will have up to 48 hours prior to the day your order is shipped to cancel, skip, or reschedule your delivery.