Get 50% Off Select Cheese Daily During Whole Foods 12 Days of Cheese Sale (Starts 12/12)
Hip2Save may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you via trusted partners and affiliate links in this post. Prices and availability are accurate as of time posted. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Whole Foods has the perfect cheese for your charcuterie board!
Starting tomorrow, Saturday December 12th and running through December 23rd, head into Whole Foods where they will be hosting their Annual 12 Days of Cheese Sale and offering 50% off a select cheese every day!
Each day during this promotion a different, unique cheese will go on sale – including expensive gouda, goat, and truffle-infused cheeses. Check out the list below! YUM!
Better yet, Amazon Prime members will save an extra 10% off the already reduced sale prices!
Planning on creating a trendy charcuterie board this holiday? These artisan cheeses make a perfect choice – and for half the price, now’s the time to pick them up. You might even want to select a few more kinds of cheese to pair with your favorite wines, use for cooking, or to add to a gift basket.
Note that this sale is valid in-store only, and while supplies last.
Did you know that Amazon Prime members can score an additional 10% off ALL Whole Foods Market sale items marked with a yellow tag (excluding alcohol) plus weekly deep discounts on select best-selling items? If you’re not a member of Amazon Prime yet, you can try it free for 30-days!
Here is the 2020 Whole Foods 12 Days of Cheese lineup:
- December 12th: Klare Melk Truffle Gouda
- December 13th: Uplands Cheese Company Pleasant Ridge Reserve
- December 14th: Mitica Cordobes
- December 15th: Cowgirl Creamery Organic Hop Along
- December 16th: Caseificio dell’Alta Langa La Tur
- December 17th: Sweet Grass Dairy Thomasville Tomme
- December 18th: MonS Gabietou
- December 19th: The Cellars at Jasper Hill Farm Harbison
- December 20th: Emmi Kaltbach Cave-Aged Le Gruyère
- December 21st: Cypress Grove Humboldt Fog
- December 22nd: Neal’s Yard Dairy Sparkenhoe Red Leicester
- December 23rd: Rogue Creamery Organic Enraptured Blanc
Only question- what’s the after discount price 🙂
Prices will vary by region, so you’ll have to check your local Whole Foods store.