This week’s Coffee with Collin is all about shopping at Walmart. Walmart is a great store for all you coupon newbies as it is what I consider a “basic” store meaning you do not have to worry about Register Rewards, +Up Reward, Extra Care Bucks, buy one get one free sales, Catalina coupons etc.
*If you can’t see the video, go here to watch it.
Hip’s Basic Tips for Walmart Shopping:
(1) Park far away…it’s great exercise and you’re less likely to have to fight over a parking spot.
(2) Subscribe to All You Magazine or purchase a copy at your local Walmart. In this month’s All You Magazine, you’ll find over $75 worth of coupons.
(3) Keep your eyes peeled for those Roll-Back prices.
(4) Read through and print a copy of Walmart’s coupon policy to have with you while you shop. One of my favorite additions to Walmart’s coupon policy is the following: “If coupon value exceeds the price of an item, the excess may be given to the customer as cash or applied towards the basket purchase.”
(5) Be sure to stop by the travel section to make use of coupons that have no size exclusions.
(6) Know your price points. You may also want to check out this post for some helpful information.
(7) Pick an off time to shop to avoid the crowds.
(8) Read through and print out a copy of Walmart’s Price Matching Policy. Try to keep all your price matching items together in your cart to make for a more efficient check out experience. Be sure to point out the items that you are price matching before they are scanned by the cashier.