New $2.50/1 Poligrip Denture Adhesive Coupon = Possibly FREE at Various Stores

$2.50 OFF Poligrip® Denture Adhesive (0.75oz or larger)

Here’s a high value coupon that recently popped up on RedPlum.com! I posted it in the coupon roundup earlier, but thought it was worth a re-highlight by itself as it may make for a FREE product. So hop on over to RedPlum.com to print a $2.50/1 Poligrip Denture Adhesive (0.75oz or larger) coupon. Then, take this coupon with you to any of your local grocery stores or drugstores to possibly score FREE Poligrip!

I was checking out the prices on the Walgreens website and Poligrip ranges from $2.29 up to $5.99, so FREE or super cheap after this new coupon!

• Danielle says:

I used these today to purchase them with a $.70 overage at Walmart. Was told that the policy is changing on Tuesday…they didn’t like that I earned money towards my basket. Anyone else heard of a walmart policy change coming?

• meme says:

no but my walmart make up there own its different everyweek…. ;/

• j says:

alway have issues at walmarts mostly now made up crap or wont tak ea oupon cause it doesn’t match picture or it’s not showin the exact same item like a different flavor then the pic on the coupon go thru bags rearead coupons say dont allow overage dont allow coupons that make money from always something lately

• Tammy says:

I can never get Redplum.com to print I Downloaded what they wanted me to but still doesn’t work :( any suggestions

• Jessica says:

I work at walmart and have not heard of any new coupon policy and/or changes

• wench1109 says:

you too? thought it was my HP printer that CAN BE a pain at times. I too dowloaded the suggested software, but never got anything to print from RedPlum!

• Francine says:

I use to have that problem every time i used IE or FF. I now use Chrome and have had no issues with any of the coupon sites. Hope this helps.