Walgreens: *HOT* Scott Paper Towels Only $0.17 Per Roll (Through 4/30)

Wowzers! In addition to all the great deals to be had at Walgreens this week, starting today and running through April 30th, there is a new unadvertised Register Reward offer when you purchase Scott paper towels, 6 packs. Check out the details…

Buy 2 Scott Paper Towels, 6 packs = $2 RR
Buy 3 Scott Paper Towels, 6 packs = $3 RR

Even sweeter, my sidekick, Mary, found the Scott Naturals paper towels (6-packs) on sale for just $3.99 at her local Walgreens in the Austin, Texas area! I am not sure if this is a regional sale, but if not check out the following *HOT* deal you can score…

Buy 2 Scott Natural Paper Towels 6 packs on an unadvertised sale for $3.99 (may be regional?)
Total = $7.98
Use 2 $1/1 Scott Paper Towels 6 Rolls coupon found here (sign up as a new registrant to receive coupon)
Or use $0.75/1 regional Scott Towels coupon (6 ct+) found in the 3/17 SS
Plus, use the $1/1 Scott Paper Towels Walgreens coupon found in the April Coupon Booklet
(will deduct $2)
Pay as low as $3.98
Get back a $2 RR
Final cost $1.98 total – just $0.17 per roll! Wow!

* Note that these are regularly priced at $5 per 6-pack, so still a great deal after coupons and Register Rewards if you don’t spot this $3.99 sale.

(Thanks, Krazy Life of Coupons!)

• cathy says:

The texture of this p towel is so weird, it’s almost abrasive. Never going to get this again.

• Tiffany says:

Ditto! I hated these. Wont buy again. Using what I have now for cleaning just to get rid of them.

• T says:

I think these natural ones are better and a little more absorbant than the sparkle kind that everyone gets excited about… but then again I prefer the regular scott paper towels and 1000 toilet paper. Guess I am hard core lol.

• anna says:

I agree with you.

• Miriam says:

I bought the Scott paper towels before and couldn’t wait to finish them. I’ve never hated a product more but I THINK it was the SPARKLE and NOT NATURALS. I wish I had paid more attention but until then I always bought huge packs of Bounty so it was a big change!

• April says:

Or 4/30 ;)

• Michele says:

my coupon on the Scott site is 1/12 rolls not 1/6 ;( am I looking in the wrong place?

• kim says:

That’s how I feel about their TP….very thin, like saran wrap thin. I will use scratch paper towels though.

• Kathryn says:

This explains why I was at Wags earlier and this lady was loading up her cart with these lol. Thanks for the heads up :)

• Samantha says:

If I buy 3 of these would the April Coupon Booklet Q deduct $3 then too? Or just $2? Anyone know??

Because I was thinking:
    buy 3 @ $3.99 = $11.97
    use 3 $1/1 Scott $11.97 – 3 = $8.97
    Wags coupon deduct $3? $8.97 – 3 = $5.97
    +$3 RR earned $5.97 – 3 = $2.97 Total for 3 Scott Paper Towels

AM I CORRECT ON THIS ANYBODY??
    Thanks :)

• kari says:

it sounds good im gonna try it

• Laney says:

Yes you are correct!

• Samantha says:

Okay so I just went to my Walgreens (Two Rivers, WI) and they are *NOT* on sale for $3.99, but are $5. And yes if you buy 3 of the Scott’s the Wags April Coupon Book Q does multiply x3. Sooo…
      3 @ $5 = $15
      $15 – $3 (3 $1/1 Scotts) = $12
      $12 – $3 (April Coupon Book Q for Scotts multiplied x 3) = $9
      $9 (paid out of pocket) – $3 RR for future purchase = $6 for 3 Scott 6pk paper towels
      So $2 a package or like $0.33 a roll
      Still an OKAY deal even though they are not $3.99 at my store.

And I noticed that a lot of people said they don’t like these, but I personally like the Scott Naturals products a little bit ‘greener’ and they hold up better than other paper towels too.

• MAYRA says:

YES IT WILL UP TO $4

• Jenn says:

Also, if you get your inserts in the mail early (I usually get one with the junk mail on Tuesdays), look for Scott coupons there too. Same value (75 cents), but there should be 2 in there that you can use. I only buy one newspaper, so I was excited to see those today!

• Jennifer says:

This is a good deal … too bad I’m such a paper towel snob. LOL! I used to only use Bounty but now I use Up & Up from Target. (LOVE those!) I have a weird phobia of using scratchy or rough paper towels ;)

• christina says:

I know… I really don’t like Scott but you can’t beat the price. I’ll def. stock up on these because I’ve got young kids but I have to make sure the paper towels are soaking wet before I touch the girls with them or they scream :)… I would too! I love Up & Up.

• Shayla says:

have you ladies ever thought of using wipes instead of papertowels? My kiddos don’t mind at all now that I switched to wipes, and between all the coupons/deals available on wipes, we have cut our papertowel budget down to almost nothing!

• kimberly says:

the manager pointed out that the coupon in the wags april book says 1 coupon per person per offer.
    so the manager would only let me buy one per transaction . now I know it use to not be this way so did things change whats the deal? This was on last weeks deal. no RR last week.

• Yessenia says:

Can this be rolled?

• Jamie says:

I cannot for the life of me find the $1/6 coupon. I got the $1/12 but thats not what I want. Tried sharing it on facebook but nothing came up.

• Kimee129 says:

For some reason my coupon on the Facebook site didn’t print. I contacted Scott and they sent me a $1.00 coupon and a .50 coupon for my inconvenience.

• afton says:

The coupon that came up after signing in for Scott towles was a 70 cents off and states on it DO NOT DOUBLE. Is walgreens still going to apply and use there April store booklet coupon with this 70 cents off manufactures coupon?

• Craig says:

Yes, that is just referring to that man. q. not being able to double at stores that offer double q. days. HTH

• Samantha says:

Yes you can still use the April Coupon Booklet one too. Mine said do not double and they had no problems with it earlier today (or ever). I usually give the cashier the coupon page to scan in the April Coupon Booklet, otherwise sometimes they don’t do it themselves and you don’t get the discount.

• mary says:

in indianapolis it was 5$

• Grace says:

can you get the coupon if your already signed up and if so How?

• Rachael says:

Can you do this deal multiple times if you have the correct amount of coupons?

• Lisa says:

I’m already signed up and when I sign in the only coupon offer is the extra soft tp. Is this only for new members?

• elisabeth says:

yes – only for new members. i bi-passed that problem by signing my hubby up for an account with scott so i could get the coupons that are only for newbies. :)

• SHAWNA says:

In Orlando the scott is 5.00 AND NO RR.

• diane says:

cam i use my cottonelle rr for the scotts and for the scrubbling bubbles and or reach floss ? and get rr back?

• Jefferson Walker says:

can the wags coupon be used at cvs?

• Becca says:

If you scroll to the bottom of the page, after logging in, there is a place where you can click to switch to Scott naturals. When I clicked that, another page popped up and I had to click to get my coupons. This took me to a page where I could select a paper towel coupon and a toilet paper coupon, both $1 off. I printed off both my login accounts.

• Rachel says:

I called 2 Walgreens stores nearby and this are $5 and not sure about the RR so maybe I just wait until it will lower to $3.99 (hopefully). By the ways I’m here in Houston

• Peggy says:

During my lunch i went to wags bought 2 scotts pt. Used 2 .75 qpons and the wags qpon. Got 2 rr back. Worked in sacramento, ca.

• JAnaya says:

Anyone tired this in Western NC?

• Jane does coupons says:

I don’t use them, I buy the cheap dollar tree napkins. They last about a month per pack, keep them in cabinet. They only get used when necessary. Washable towels/cloths are much better. Waste not, want not. Newspaper cleans glass. Live better.

• Beth K says:

I didn’t get the RR in Minneapolis. I even spoke with the store manager who is always so helpful. He said he hasn’t heard of an RR on them. They were on sale for $3.99. Plus store coupon and manu coupon brought the price down. Still sad not to get the RR. :(