Apply to be a Dove Ambassador = Free Dove Clear Tone Deodorant, Coupons + More

UPDATE: It seems that the survey is not available at the moment (maybe the site is getting overloaded with traffic?!). In any case, you can still enter your email address to print the Bricks coupon valid for $1/1 Dove Antiperspirant.

Through November 4th, head over here and complete the survey (should take about 5 mins or less!) to see if you qualify to become a Dove Ambassador.

If you qualify do indeed qualify, you will receive an Ambassador kit including a Dove Clear Tone brochure, a FREE Dove Clear Tone deodorant and Dove Clear Tone deodorant coupons. You’ll even be entered to win a $100 gift card (20 winners!) by completing a review and by referring friends.

If you do not immediately qualify, you will likely see the message above which states that you will be notified by email if you qualify. You may also be offered a Bricks coupon valid for $1/1 Dove Antiperspirant. Sweet!

(Thanks, Free Stuff Times!)

• Tisha says:

It didn’t even allow me to take the quiz, it automatically just said it would send me an email. All I had put in at that point was my email address.

• Kristine says:

All I did was enter my e-mail…something flashed on the screen real quick, then “Thank you for completing the survey.” They say they’ll e-mail if I qualify…kind of was expecting questions?

• Samantha says:

I got this survey in my email today and when I applied (and yes, there were real questions!) I was immediately notified on the screen that I was chosen to be an ambassador.

• Jeanette says:

Went to take the survey, and after entering my e-mail it said I had already taken it. Not sure if it’s working right.

• Alyssa says:

I got this in my email last Thursday(?) and it prompted me to enter my email, then I answered a few other questions, and then it said that I had qualified to be a Dove ambassador. I then got an email saying I should expect my kit in a few weeks.

• brandice says:

I’ll wait till things die down

• Becky says:

Still acting up…went straight to coupon for me with no survey.

• Megan says:

It was probably only meant to be emailed to certain people from Dove.

• Kristine says:

My guess is that they are only giving out the coupon on the site. Only people registered for the e-mails are getting selected for surveys and free products. I used to be on their e-mail list, but somehow got bumped off. If you know you are on their list, look in your e-mail for Dove e-mails dating from today back to maybe a week and a half ago, and maybe you’ll get lucky that way.

• Cid says:

fyi…if you are using gmail, make sure you are checking your promo tab. I have missed a bunch of cool things because they went there (houseparty, coupons, surveys, etc). Just make sure you check it and if you want to move the sender to your regular tab just click and drag the message over. I just figured this out a few days ago and was thoroughly upset I had missed so many things.