High Value Speed Stick, Suave & Golden Grahams Coupons (Still Available!) = Great Deals at Kmart

Just a reminder that there are quite a few high value coupons surprisingly still available to print over on Coupons.com! Here are just a few of my favorite ones…

*$0.75/1 Golden Grahams Cereal
*$2/1 Speed Stick GEAR deodorant or body spray
*$1.50/1 Suave Natural Infusions Product

Print these coupons while you can! And if you have a Kmart nearby that’s participating in the Double Coupon Event (through 3/22), check out the awesome deals you can score:

General Mills Golden Grahams Cereal $1.99
Use the $0.75/1 Golden Grahams coupon found here
Doubles another $0.75
Final cost only $0.49!

Speed Stick GEAR deodorant or Body Spray $4.49
Use the $2/1 Speed Stick GEAR deodorant or body spray coupon found here
Doubles another $2
Final cost only $0.49!

Suave Natural Infusions Hair Care products $3.49
Use the $1.50/1 Suave Natural Infusions Product coupon found here or here
Doubles another $1.50
Final cost only $0.49!

And if you haven’t already, be sure to check out my video below! You’ll get to see my Kmart shopping trip and the fact that I sometimes have trouble at the register just like many of you…

If you can’t see the video, go here.

* To see all of the awesome Kmart deals you can score this week AND the Double Coupon “rules”, be sure to check out this post and scroll down.

• Kbear says:

I always have problems using coupons at kmart… Especially printable coupons. Kmart is not very coupon friendly in my experience.

• Renata says:

I had the worst trip ever to Kmart here is NY. The did not know about promotion, then they said I can only use K-mart coupons. Afterwards when the manager came he told me no print out coupons only clipped one are accepted. I wish I didn’t go there. I stayed polite but I felt like I was stealing something or doing something wrong. I felt horrible. Never again!

• Angel7 says:

Renata, something similar happened to me yesterday at my local K-mart in Charleston,WV, with the only difference is that they knew about the promotion, the cashier said not printable coupons are accepted (only Kmart’s and clipped) I showed her the store’s add that didn’t make any distinction in types of coupons and mine were perfectly legal!! the supervisor came and made a call to somebody at the managers office and came back to me saying if your coupons scan in the register we’ll take them if not I’m very sorry but we will not! (obvious they didn’t scan in those dinosaurs computers of them) and continued saying also this $2 coupons will not double to $4 they will be $3. By then I was very disappointed and annoyed by the false add information so I said Thank you for your assistance and have a good day and didn’t purchase anything. Probably I will never go there again.

• Renee says:

I have wasted 45 minutes trying to figure out if my local store is participating and can’t find out! I’m done!

• Jessica says:

I stay away from Kmart too because of that same reason . The deals always look good on paper but once you’re there and spend all your time it never works out , they are very bad with coupons in my area . I’ll stick to Target !

• Melissa says:

The Kmart in Utah has been wonderful the last few times I have gone there. Today i did the double coupons and they let me do multiple transactions and they manually put them in if they wouldn’t go in on there own. Gatorade 8 packs were on clearance with a bunch of other items, I scored 2 vidal sasson shampoos 2 tampons and one deodorant, 8 packs of gatorade at 1.68 each, 2 cheese its crackers 2 packs of austin peanut butter crackers and a big container of pretzels all for 20.57. Considering the gatorade is usually 7.00 each I feel great. Thanks Colin

• Josie says:

Loved your shopping trip! Target is so overrated and they are always messing up my coupons. Kmart is always really good for me whenever I go shopping there. I get the best deals! The people at my local Kmart are very nice and helpful. Anyhow, Collin, thanks for giving me so many great ideas.

• jenny bosse says:

my kmart is horrible about accepting coupons

• Lissette says:

I don’t understand the “doubles”

• Lissette says:

So I noticed this is only available for Shop Your Way Rewards members. I just became a member to partake on this sale. Do I need to present a card at check out?

• jennifer says:

I don’t have a K-mart near me, you all are so lucky. Have fun shopping!

• Jacks says:

Thanks for having the guts and grace to show Reality (that deal scenarios don’t always work out!) ;-) We live in a rural area, are on a strict food/household budget, and only go shopping in the “big city” every 2 weeks. So I’m always scouring the blogs in the days leadig up tomour shopping teip trying to find the best deals to make the most of our money. Then, when I finally get up to the register and sometimes they don’t work out like they “should” I’m majorly bummed out :-( Glad to see it’s not just me!

• Jamie says:

I tried doing this exact deal, items coupons and all, and my kmart said that they are only doubling coupons up to a $1 face value ($2 value) versus a $2 face value. Has anyone else had this problem or was my kmart just misinformed?

• Jim says:

Hey Collin, print out your coupons in black only and save you some money. Holla! :)

• campanita says:

The Kmart close to my house does not take printable coupons and when I see something good on clearance, the register does not take the coupons from the newspaper either.
    After I saw your video Collin, you have inspired me to try and go to Kmart, I have gone 2 days during this week and everything worked perfectly :)

• Tina says:

I went to Kmart expecting a horrible situation as well, but it actually turned out good. I made sure I didnt use printable coupons and got 3 small bags of dog food, 2 tampons, 2 Vidal Sas products,5 bags of beneful dog treats and a few $1 items and paid $25 the value was $68….. pretty good deal for Kmart…….