Amazon: King Size Down Alternative Comforter Only $29.99 Shipped (+ FREE $5 CozyArray.com Gift Card!) Expired

In the market for a new down comforter? Head on over to Amazon where you can score this Clara Clark Goose Down Alternative Double Fill Comforter in white (King Size) for only $24 + $5.99 shipping, so just $29.99 shipped!

PLUS
– be sure to scroll down under the “Special Offers and Promotions” section, then click on the “Add both to cart”  under the offer that states “Receive 1 FREE CozyArray.com Gift Card FREE when you purchase $19.99 or more” to score a FREE $5 CozyArray.com gift card with your comforter order. Just enter the promo code COZY5OFF at checkout to see this discount applied. (Note: the code will deduct $4.25 as that is how much the $5 gift card is on sale for).

• Kidsallgone says:

Description says it’s a duvet and not a comforter….or am I missing something? Lol! Anyone else see that?

• Em says:

Yeah, I’m confused lol

• Sheila says:

I’m guessing this means that it is the inner comforter for a duvet cover. But I see no reason why you couldn’t use it by itself. If white is a safe color in your house, lol.

• Ashley says:

Duvet and comforters are essentially the same thing, just made up of different materials. ;)

• jody says:

Uhh…A duvet is a COVER for a comforter. They are not at all the same thing and either can be made of any kind of fabric; that has nothing to do with if it’s a duvet or a comforter ;)

• jac says:

Actually, a duvet is like a comforter, and a DUVET COVER is the cover for it…

• Mandy says:

Yes, A duvet is like a comforter but the difference is that historically duvets were made to be used by themselves with no other sheets to cover up with. Comforters are made to use with a sheet and sometimes a blanket as well. Now though, many people treat a duvet as a comforter and put it overtop sheets. Because duvets were made to be the only covering you used in bed, there is a duvet cover that you take off and wash as often as you would your sheets. You normally buy the duvet and the duvet cover separately.

• Kidsallgone says:

Ok. So the title says duvet but from the reviews it is a comforter. But some say it feels more like a “bed-in-a-bag” type and not airy and fluffy. I’m so tempted anyway. Love having spare and inexpensive comforters on standby. Thanks Collin. Sorry I jumped the gun on saying it was a duvet cover.

• Em says:

You scared me for a second, saying goose down. It’s an alternative, thank goodness! Lol

• Kidsallgone says:

Soooooo now I’m thinking it’s meant to go inside a duvet??? Old and confused here. Sorry :-(

• ali says:

No, it’s a comforter. looks really nice.

• Tonya says:

I’m confused. A duvet is like a pillowcase FOR a comforter… it’s NOT a comforter and not similar in any way. Why would they call it a duvet if it’s not?

• Lacy says:

A duvet is a comforter…a duvet cover goes over the comforter. HTH

• Mandy says:

• Lola says:

It would be good for the inside of a duvet cover.

• Katherine says:

One of the questions in the review section says something about the duvet in the title from a buyer… If it was a ‘duvet cover’ then it would say ‘duvet cover’, going by the answer in the questions section. Apparently “duvet” is a fancy word for comforter lol… you learn something new every day ;)

• Taylor says:

It’s telling me the code cannot be applied to my order..

• Danielle says:

Thank you! Used the code, bought two! Used some amazon gift cards, $33 shipped! These will be fantastic this summer!

• jac says:

This title is misleading. Says “goose down” but is really a “goose down alternative” comforter.

• Ashley says:

They have dropped the gift card down to $3 but still a steal at $29.99. This is definitely a duvet insert. We use duvets in our house. But that being said you can still use it just like a comforter but it will look much nicer with a duvet cover over it. Not to mention much easier to clean when you only need to wash the cover. It’s also so nice to be able to switch out my bedding for far less than buying a whole new comforter. Target always has the covers on clearance. I wait until they are down to 70% off.

• Jessica says:

Unrelated to this post, is there anyone who has extra Windex Touch-up Rebate Forms for the Try Me Free Offer. I could really use a few. My email is jessicahribal@hotmail.com. Thank you in advance.

• Mona says:

Is it goose down or not. I am confused.

• Chad says:

Yes the gift card has went down to $3 but if you use COZY3OFF will take off $3

• NADIA B says:

I just did deal and it came out to be same price at the end $29.99 even though there is only a valid code of: COZY3OFF which takes $3 off but the price decreased. I’m excited I still got it early on March 22nd morning when I saw this awesome deal. There are tons of good reviews on this and I had been looking for one and it will fit in my washing machine which is a huge plus for me.

• Kimberly says:

I can’t get the code to work?

• Kimberly says:

I’m not seeing the special offers and promotions section?

• Ashley says:

You won’t be able to see it from the mobile site…maybe that’s what’s happening. Click view full site at the bottom

• Kristy says:

Use the code COZY3OFF

• Kimberly says:

Ohhhhh thank you!!!

• Sara says:

This is VERY misleading. We purchased one not too long ago and it’s just a blanket in a bag. It is down “alternative” not a down comforter. I was disappointed.

• Meg says:

What do you mean a blanket in a bag? I ordered it today. We have a down alternative comforter that we love, but it needs replaced. Ours is designed to go on a duvet but we find it too heavy and so use it by itself.

• Julie Shaver says:

I don’t see the free cozy array.com gift card in my special offers section–think I’m too late?