Checkout 51, which pays you cash when you purchase select items at ANY store and even online, is releasing lots of new offers starting, March 30th. You’ll be able to save on French’s, Nabisco, KidFresh and more! Keep in mind that offers may vary by user, and some of these offers cannot be combined with coupons, so be sure to check your app on Thursday when the new offers are released.
- $2/1 Triaminic (Any variety, excludes trial and travel sizes)
- 35¢/1 Morton All-Purpose Sea Salt (26 oz, any variety)
- 75¢/1 Promised Land Dairy milk (Valid on 1 quart or half gallon)
- $1/1 NABISCO Multipacks (12 packs or larger, any variety)
- $1.50/1 Simple Mills baking mixes (Any variety).
- $1/1 Simple Mills frosting (Any variety)
- $1/1 Viva paper towels (6 rolls or more)
- $1/2 Kidfresh (Any variety)
- $1/1 French’s Ketchup (Any variety)
- $1/2 French’s Yellow Mustard (14 oz or larger)
….and Much MORE!
Wanting to get started with Checkout 51?
Head over here to download the App for FREE (available for both iTunes and Android). Or if you don’t have a Smartphone, you can use Checkout 51 on your computer – just create an account here. To learn more about how Checkout 51 works, head here for all of the details.
Note that offers go live on Thursdays at 12AM in each time zone and they expire the following Wednesday at 11:59PM in each time zone. You must purchase items and submit the receipts while the offers are live.