CVS Weekly Deals & Steals (1/25-1/31)
Hip2Save may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you via trusted partners and affiliate links in this post. Prices and availability are accurate as of time posted. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Check out the CVS monthly Extra Care Buck deals here, as well as the bonus value deals!
2 Day Sale (Sunday & Monday ONLY)
- Revlon Buy one get one free
- Use $1 Revlon Beauty Tool coupon from 10/12, 10/19, 11/16 or 1/11SS
- Use $1 Revlon Cosmetic Product coupon from 10/12, 11/16, 12/07, 1/11SS
- Use $2 Revlon Color Cosmetic Product from 1/11SS
- Final expense possibly free cosmetics?
- $3.99 Russell Stover
- Use $1 coupon from the 12/14SS
- Final cost $2.99!
- Craig Digital to Analog Converter $40
- $40 Government issued coupon
- FREE after coupon($49.99 after Monday)
Weekly Extra Care Buck Deals
- Buy $20 of Pepsi/Frito-Lay Products=$10 Ecb (limit 1)
- Purchase any of these products-Pepsi 12pk- 3/$10, Pepsi 2 Liters, Sobe, Propel or Gatorade 4/$5, Lays 2/$4, Stacys Pita, Bagel Chips or Tostitos 2/$6
- Use $1.50 off any Stacys Chips coupon from the 1/25SS
- Plus don’t forget about the Pepsi/Frito-Lay Rebate form for $15 in coupons
Purchase 3 12 pks of Pepsi=$10
Purchase 2 bags of Lays=$4
Purchase 2 Stacy’s Pita Chips=$6
Use 2 $1.50 off Stacy’s Pita Chip Coupons
Get back a $10RR
Final cost ONLY $7 for everything!
- KY Yours and Mine $19.99=$10 Ecb (limit ?)
- Use $5 printable or $5 coupon from the 12/7RP
- Final cost $4.99!
- Purchase $20 worth of Huggies=$5 Ecb (limit 1)
- Wipes and Wash $2.50, Huggies Diapers or Pull Ups $10
Purchase 1 package of Huggies Pull Ups=$10
Purchase 4 Huggies Baby Wash Products=$10
Use $2 Pull Ups coupon from the 1/11SS or printable
Plus use 4 $1 off one Huggies Bath & Body product coupon from the 1/11SS
Get back a $5RR
Final cost ONLY $9!
- Gillette Fusion Gamer, Venus Breeze Spa or Embrace Sister $7.99=$4 Ecb (limit 1)
- Use $4 coupon from the 12/28PG
- Final cost FREE!
- Gillette Shampoo or Conditioner $4.99=$3 Ecb (limit 5)
- Use $2 coupon from the 1/18PG
- Final cost FREE!
- Purchase $10 worth of Almay, prices starting at $1.99=$5 Ecb (limit 3)
- Purchase 6 $1.99 items for a total of $11.94
- Use 6 $1 off Almay coupons from the 10/12, 12/14 or 1/11SS
- Final cost ONLY .94 for 6 items!
- Purchase $20 of Benefiber, Gas-X or Maalox (prices starting at $4.99)=$10 Ecb (limit 1)
- Use the $2 off Benefiber from the 10/19, 12/14 & 1/4SS and/or Maalox coupons from the 10/19SS
- Purchase 4 for around $5 and use $2 coupons on each
- Final cost of $2 total or .50 per item!
Other Deals Worth Doing
- Arm & Hammer 2x Detergent buy one at $6.99 get one free
- Use two $1 off printable coupons
- Final cost 2/$4.99, ONLY $2.50 each!
- Mentos Gum buy one get one free
- Use two $1 coupons from the 12/14SS
- Final price possibly free?!?
New to CVS Shopping?!? Check out this post!
I think you made a boo boo on your Huggies deal. You only get $5 ECB back-not $10 as your scenario states. I wish you were right!!
Oops! You are correct.
I went ahead and changed it in my post. Thanks for bringing that to my attention!
another quick question…i really want to take advantage of the make up deals (revlon and almay) and due to my horrible math skills, i feel like i’m not understanding…
for revlon, use three coupons…
get three things free, but should there be anything specific i buy or just use what the coupons direct you to buy?
and almay…can i use all six coupons in one transaction if i find $1.99 products? i see the limit of 3 ECB per household…what does that mean? thanks so much, you’re such a huge help for an unemployed grad student!
The Revlon cosmetics are buy one get one free, so you can use two coupons for every two items purchased (even though your getting one free).
Thes best things to do is look for cosmetic items priced around $3.99 or less (single eye shadows or nail polish). Then use two $2 coupons from the 1/11SS. If you dont have those, then just use two $1 coupons.If you use the $2 coupons and buy items that are around $3.99, your total will be free or close to it!
For the Almay, yes, you can use six coupons in one transaction. ECB means Extra Care Buck, which is CVS cash to be used again, like real money, next time you do a transaction. If you have some time, go check out my store guides on the right hand side, and click on CVS. I have lots of info available that should help put some of your CVS confusion to rest!:)
thanks so much for the clarification! CVS is really the only good drugstore near me (walgreens is opening soon, thankfully!) i’m getting a better understanding of the ECB, i’m beginning to remember using them when i get prescriptions as well!
I must be in a different coupon region, as my Mentos gum coupon is for 55 cents off 2