Baby Freebies Round-Up: FREE Magazines, Diaper Samples + More (Plus Important Recall!)
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Before dishing out about all of these awesome baby related freebies & deals below, I wanted to bring your attention to a recent recall that was made by Bumbo International Trust. As of today 8/15, all Bumbo Baby Seats are being recalled and they are offering consumers a FREE Safety Kit that will add a restraint belt and new warnings to the Bumbo Baby Seat.
Go here for all the details and to order your FREE kit. The kit includes a belt with a new warning sticker, installation instructions, proper use instructions and a new warning sticker. Please note that there is no need to return the Bumbo Baby Seats. (Thanks, Dayna, Because Cheaper is Better, and Gina!)
Now, on to the baby related freebies and deals…
* CanvasPeople.com is once again offering a FREE 8×10 that would be perfect for displaying your kiddos photos or would also make a great gift idea. All you need to do is pay shipping costs, which is around $14.95. Also, don’t forget that for a limited time you can get a FREE subscription to Kiwi magazine (or refund) with any canvas print purchase ($6 value)!
* Get a FREE Seven Brand Baby Carrier ($48 value!) when you enter the promo code FREE at checkout. You’ll just need to pay shipping, which is $11.95 for 2-8 day delivery. Please note that the reviews are mixed about the Seven Brand carriers and covers, so keep that in mind before ordering.
* Head on over here and sign up for the FREE Monthly eNewsletter from Beech-Nut to receive a FREE Stage 4/Stage 5 Toddler Welcome Kit.
* Head on over here to request a FREE Huggies GoodNites Underwear sample, if you haven’t previously! Just wait for the GoodNites sample banner (5th banner for me) to show and click on the free sample link. You currently DO need to be a Sam’s Club member to score this freebie.
*Head on over here to sign up with the Pampers Gifts to Grow Rewards program and you’ll start off with 100 points! Also, be sure to go here (and scroll past this post) to see all codes that may still be available to enter for even more points.
* Head on over here to request a FREE subscription to American Baby magazine!
* Go here or click the banner above to join Enfamil Family Beginnings. Just for registering, you’ll receive FREE samples of Enfamil products and up to $60 in savings! It also states they will send you $250 in FREE gifts (when I signed up a few years ago, I received a free diaper bag filled with coupons and samples)!
* If you’re pregnant or recently gave birth and are looking for a way to snag a few inexpensive birth announcements and also receive free samples and coupons in the mail, you may want to sign up for Similac’s StrongMoms rewards program! Whenever you sign up for Similac StrongMoms (it’s FREE!), you may receive a unique code valid for $20 worth of premium birth announcements from Shutterfly!
Also, just for signing up, you’ll receive weekly prenatal emails focusing on Mom’s nutrition and baby’s growth and development, access to FeedingExpert: a service available 24/7 providing support on everything from pregnancy nutrition to newborn feeding, and enjoy up to $329 in membership rewards, partner offers, infant formula, coupons, free samples, and lots more!
*Offer is a one-time $20 credit good towards a card purchase of $20 or more (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) at Shutterfly.com. Your order may only include one type of card and excludes calling cards and 3×5 cards. Offer valid for one-time redemption per member.
…And you may also be interested in checking out the following post and reading through all of the helpful 500+ comments that were left – What are YOUR Price Points for Baby Items?