Coupons | Printable & Digital
Want to save a buck? You're in luck! Hip2Save searches for the best grocery coupons - including free printable coupons, digital coupons, newspaper coupons, mailer coupons, and more. And, with our free Coupon Database, you can search for digital coupons and printable coupons for all your favorite brands! Want to save on Tide? Pampers? Kellogg's? You've come to the right place!
Here are a couple of coupon posts you may be interested in reading -
Love saving money with coupons?Coupons have come a long way since they were invented over 100 years ago. In addition, more resources are being released daily that help people save money, especially now that smartphones play a bigger role in delivering deals.
In fact, there are hundreds of mobile apps on the market that do everything from offering digital coupons and store loyalty cards to scanning receipts for cashback and sending notifications with deal alerts.
But with so many convenient applications available at our fingertips, we can't help but wonder if the old-fashioned paper & print coupons may be disappearing anytime soon?!
Let's take a deeper look...
How have coupons changed recently?Over the past five years, changes in mobile technology have made using coupons easier than ever - and retailers have jumped on this opportunity to create mobile apps & digital offers to help shoppers save money on the go.
Today, almost every major retailer offers a mobile app with digital coupons & offers, including CVS, Kroger, Kohl's, Target, Walgreens, and many others. Even Coupons.com, the online printable coupons giant, now offers a mobile app with digital coupons and has reduced the number of online printable coupons available.
Not exactly. According to this article, the redemption of both digital and print coupons is actually on the rise, with millions of Americans using coupons to save money on purchases every month. Shoppers are looking to save in any way possible!
Does this mean that paper & print coupon usage has gone down over the past few years?
According to this 2K19 Valassis Coupon Intelligence Report, paper coupons surprisingly still lead in preference when compared to other types of coupons. However, as you can see in the chart below, there has also been a steady growth in preference for paperless discounts on mobile devices and loyalty cards since 2017.
Are paper coupons disappearing anytime soon?
This study also found that a higher percentage of millennials and gen Xers are big users of websites and savings apps, while baby boomers are less likely to use them. Also, a higher percentage of millennials use paper coupons when compared to baby boomers, which goes to show that the latest generation of shoppers finds it HIP to Save. 😉
Here are a few other interesting coupon usage statistics:
- 92% of consumers use coupons in some way (source)
- 32% of customers say they prefer to receive digital coupons on their smartphones (source)
- 93% of millennials use mobile devices to compare deals online and in-store (source)
- 55% of consumers said they use both digital and paper coupons (source)
- 63% of shoppers say they’d use more coupons if they were available (source)
Our conclusion? We don’t see paper coupons completely going away anytime soon.In fact, this study projects that digital coupon redemptions will total $91 billion by 2022 and account for 80% of coupon redemptions! Wow!
So how can you save money without using paper coupons?We compiled three simple and easy ways that you can save money at your favorite grocery store or retailer just by using mobile apps and digital coupons... because one day, paper coupons may become a thing of the past!
Here are 3 of the best ways to save money without using paper coupons:
1. Take advantage of cashback & rewards apps.With so many rewards and cashback apps available, you can easily earn money, free gift cards, and other rewards just by purchasing products that you’re planning to buy anyway!
From Ibotta to Fetch Rewards, check out our list here of 10 completely FREE and highly rated mobile cashback and rewards apps that will save you time and help you make money on your purchases. Talk about easy savings!
Hip Tip: Speaking of free apps, have you downloaded the Hip2Save mobile app yet? We keep you in the loop on the best deals, coupons, and offers for all of your favorite stores while on-the-go!
2. Clip digital coupons on your phone.Many grocery stores offer digital coupons directly in their mobile app - so all you have to do is clip the offers on your phone before or while you're shopping! Then, head to checkout and the discount will either come off at the register when you scan your loyalty card or a barcode found on your phone. Easy peasy!
Here are 15 grocery & retail mobile apps that offer digital coupons:
- Bed Bath & Beyond
- Dollar General
- Jewel Osco
- Rite Aid
- Sprouts Farmer's Market
- Whole Foods
3. Shop online and use promo codes.Instead of spending hours clipping coupons, a great way to save is by shopping online! Walmart Grocery Pickup is one of our favorite options as you can shop the sales and even apply promo codes to save on your entire order. Then just head to the store and pick up your order, without getting out of your car!
Current Walmart Grocery Pickup promo codes:
- DELIVERY – Free home delivery on $50 order, up to $9.95 value (exp. 1/31/21)
- WOWFRESH – $10 off first $50 order (new customers; limited time)
- SAVETIME – $10 off first $50 order (new customers; exp. 1/31/21)
Whether paper coupons disappear one day or not, Hip2Save will always focus on the hottest deals and the best ways to save you and your family lots of money. 🙌
For us, it’s about so much more than the coupons. This lifestyle allows us to continually pay it forward to people in need and to people who could use a little brightness in their day. ❤️
Hide Expired Posts
Page 1 of 411