This Amazon Essentials Utility Jacket is My New Fave Clothing Piece
Hip2Save may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you via trusted partners and affiliate links in this post. Prices and availability are accurate as of time posted. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Are you needing a new everyday jacket for fall?
This jacket could be the staple piece your fall wardrobe has been missing! I recently ordered this Amazon Essentials Utility jacket when I tried Amazon Prime Wardrobe and I loved it so much I felt like it needed a post of its own!
It’s the perfect jacket to layer with a cozy sweater and bundle up for chilly fall days, plus it goes with almost anything you’d wear on a day-to-day basis. It also comes in 6 different neutral colors (black, dark olive, khaki, light olive, navy, and pale pink). And the best part, it’s under $34 and you can try it free before you commit to buying with Prime Wardrobe!
Do you ever just find an awesome, quality piece of clothing and wear it over and over (and over) again?! I’ve had this military-style jacket for a few weeks now, and I find myself wearing it multiple times per week! 😍
I love pieces that I can add to my capsule wardrobe, and I honestly find myself buying more of my clothes online because it’s so hard carving time to go to the store alone. #momlife So when I find something I love, of course, I’ve got to share it with you all!
Hip Tip: Did you know that you can now easily return Amazon Prime orders at Kohls? 😱 How convenient is that?!
A few things I love about this jacket:
- I love the material! It’s velvety soft but doesn’t attract a bunch of lint. It’s also heavy enough to keep a good structure and light enough that I’m not too hot pairing it with a warm sweater.
- I love the hidden, adjustable drawcord! If I want a more hourglass shape in my waist, all I have to do is pull the string inside to make the jacket look more fitted. And if I want a straighter fit then I just untie it – I love the versatility!
- I love the high collared neck! I’ve worn this walking around town on chilly fall nights multiple times now and it’s so great to be able to zip up the jacket and have my neck covered if I want to.
- I love the deep front pockets! They’re very roomy and I can easily slide my iPhone inside without worrying about it falling out. Plus, the buttons on all 4 pockets are very high quality so if you need to keep something small secure inside you’ll have peace of mind.
A couple of things to consider:
- It runs a little big. My typical size is between a Small and an XS and wearing the XS I still feel like I have room to spare. However, it works perfectly with sweaters!
- The fabric is a little stiff at first. It definitely was a little stiff at first but after wearing it a couple of times, it already feels broken in, and that’s before I even washed it! I imagine this jacket will get better and better over time.
Well, I’m just totally obsessed with this jacket as I’m sure you can tell by now. 😂
In case you guys are interested, I also wanted to quickly share this fall sweater that I’m wearing. I recently scooped it up at Target and it’s totally a new favorite of mine and the rust-brown color is perfect for fall!