Will These Buttheads Farting Toys Make Christmas a Stinkin’ Good Time?
Did someone say farting contest?
If you’ve got any little stinkers in the house, they may go crazy for this flatulent toy! Collin and Stetson tested out the Buttheads interactive farting figurine toy to let you know if they’re a hilarious win or turd-ally lame for your kid this Christmas!
Here’s what Collin had to say about the Farting Buttheads toy:
“This is such a funny toy, and I think the price is really great especially at Best Buy and GameStop! At Best Buy, you’ll pay only $4.49 for one of these farting figures!
I’m not sure how long this toy would last, quality-wise, but I think it’s hilarious! I know my kids will get a kick out of it. It comes with batteries, too! Even better, it’s got 20+ fart sounds for your enjoyment! 😉 .”
• Collin’s overall rating: 8 out of 10
• Stetson’s overall rating: 8.5 out of 10
If your kiddos are anything like mine, they’re pretty obsessed with making any farting noise possible.
Prank your friends, challenge other creatures to a fart battle, or just let loose for some giggles with these farting Buttheads! There are 9 different characters to choose from with punny names and signature farting sounds to go with them. 😏
Here are our favorite features of these Buttheads Zombies:
- Each Butthead has its own unique farting sound with over 20+ fart sounds to choose from.
- Comes with a smelly scratch and sniff trading card.
- Prank mode has a built-in timer so you can place it discreetly to prank family and friends.
- Makes a great gag gift.
- Batteries are included—yay!
These are some cons reviewers mentioned to look out for:
- Some complained the toys broke or it didn’t actually work.
Here’s where you can score a Butthead Brainfart Zombie & other characters:
- Amazon – $8.59
- Walmart – $8.59
- GameStop – $4.97
- Best Buy – $4.49
Don’t forget to watch Collin and Stetson’s Farting Butthead review on Facebook!
Come see the other top kids’ toys for Christmas 2019!