3-Ingredient Pizza Crescent Rolls (Easy Snack or Meal Idea)
Hip2Save may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you via trusted partners and affiliate links in this post. Prices and availability are accurate as of time posted. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Need a quick snack idea?! 🍕
Is your family always hungry like mine? Try these easy 3-ingredient pizza crescent rolls that are so simple even the kids can help. They turn out delicious and are perfect for a quick meal or a satisfying snack. No one can resist these cheesy pizza rolls!
Hip tips for making pizza crescent rolls:
- For this recipe, I used store-bought crescent roll dough, but you could use pizza dough instead if preferred.
- Make a turkey and cheese version of these rolls by using the same crescent dough, deli turkey, and cheddar cheese!
- Need a crowd-pleasing appetizer for a larger group? Double or triple the recipe to serve at your next party. This is a delicious game-day snack!
Easy Pizza Crescent Rolls
yield: 8 SERVINGS
prep time: 10 MINUTES
cook time: 15 MINUTES
total time: 25 MINUTES
Delicious crescent roll appetizer or snack with cheese and pepperoni inside!
- 1 8 oz. can Crescent Rolls
- 4 mozzarella string cheese sticks
- 16 slices pepperoni
- pizza sauce for dipping
The result is a delicious, warm snack with lots of melted cheesy goodness! Yum!
I love that it’s something easy to fix last-minute and definitely kid-approved. Super simple recipe ideas you can make on the fly without using a ton of ingredients make life so much easier!