3-Ingredient Pizza Crescent Rolls (Easy Snack or Meal Idea)
Need a quick snack idea?! 🍕
Is your family always hungry like mine? Try these easy 3-ingredient pizza crescent rolls that are so simple even the kids can help. They turn out delicious and are perfect for a quick meal or a satisfying snack. No one can resist these cheesy pizza rolls!
Hip tips for making pizza crescent rolls:
- For this recipe, I used store-bought crescent roll dough, but you could use pizza dough instead if preferred.
- Make a turkey and cheese version of these rolls by using the same crescent dough, deli turkey, and cheddar cheese!
- Need a crowd-pleasing appetizer for a larger group? Double or triple the recipe to serve at your next party. This is a delicious game-day snack!
Easy Pizza Crescent Rolls
yield: 8 SERVINGS
prep time: 10 MINUTES
cook time: 15 MINUTES
total time: 25 MINUTES
Delicious crescent roll appetizer or snack with cheese and pepperoni inside!
- 1 8 oz. can Crescent Rolls
- 4 mozzarella string cheese sticks
- 16 slices pepperoni
- pizza sauce for dipping
The result is a delicious, warm snack with lots of melted cheesy goodness! Yum!
I love that it’s something easy to fix last-minute and definitely kid-approved. Super simple recipe ideas you can make on the fly without using a ton of ingredients make life so much easier!