Need a quick snack idea?! 🍕
Try these easy three ingredient pizza crescents that are so simple even the kids can help. They turn out delicious and are perfect for a quick meal or satisfying snack! You could easily double or triple the recipe to serve at a larger gathering.
Easy Pizza Crescents
Recipe idea from Pillsbury.com, makes 8
- 1 (8oz.) can Crescent Rolls
- 4 mozzarella string cheese sticks
- 16 slices pepperoni
- pizza sauce for dipping
- Slice cheese sticks in half.
- Unroll crescents and place 4 pieces of pepperoni on each crescent triangle.
- Roll up 1/2 a cheese stick in each crescent and place on a baking sheet.
- Bake for 10-14 minutes at 375 degrees until slightly brown.
- Enjoy warm with pizza sauce.
The result is a delicious melted snack with lots of melted cheese goodness! Yum!
I love that it’s something easy to fix last minute and definitely kid-approved!
Written by Lina for Hip2Save. Lina is a proud mom of 2 kids who loves photography, all holidays, cooking, thrift store makeovers, bargain shopping, and DIY makeovers. Her goal is to create a beautiful life and stylish home on a dime! To see all of Lina’s DIY/Crafts created just for Hip2Save, click here.