18 Mouth-Watering Burger Recipes You’ve Gotta Try
Hungry for a truly memorable grilled burger?
Just say no to boring burgers and beef up your grilling rotation with some easy, unique, and totally mouth-watering homemade burger recipes! These beautiful, flavorful, over-the-top burgers are sure to inspire your inner foodie and elevate your grilling game this summer.
Fire up the grill with these 18 homemade burger recipe ideas!
Photo from The Cozy Apron
1. This Korean BBQ Burger is topped with Kimchi Slaw.
If you’re looking for a burger that’s big on flavor, then this Korean BBQ Burger with Kimchi Slaw would be perfect! It’s beefed up with yummy flavor including garlic, ginger, soy, and sesame.
Photo from Mommy Evolution
2. French fried onions add a savory crunch to this Cowboy Burger.
This burger features a rich BBQ mayonnaise, melted cheddar, grilled pickle slices, and crispy onion straws. Yeehaw!
Photo from Life in the Lofthouse
3. This Copycat In-N-Out Cheeseburger will satisfy your fast food cravings.
My family is obsessed with In-N-Out, so they would love it if I made THIS copycat version!
Photo from Mexican Please
4. Creamy avocado sauce is the star of this Chipotle Burger recipe.
Chipotles in adobo give these burgers a smoky, spicy flavor, and then they are topped with a creamy avocado sauce. Yum!
Photo from Skinny Taste
5. This Hawaiian Burger was inspired by the Teriyaki Steak at Disney’s Kona Café.
This Hawaiian-inspired teriyaki burger is made with ground beef, carrots, and scallions. It’s topped with a homemade pineapple teriyaki sauce and finished with grilled pineapple.
Photo from Miss in the Kitchen
6. Like your burger with a little crunch? Try this Barbecue Frito Chili Pie Burger.
This grilled burger is topped with a simple chili, cheddar cheese, red onion, and FRITOS!
Photo from Laughing Spatula
7. These Salmon Burgers with Avocado Salsa are perfect for warmer weather!
Here’s proof that burgers don’t have to be ground beef or turkey! These fresh salmon burgers feature poblano peppers, green onions, lemon juice, and are topped with a creamy avocado salsa.
Photo from Iowa Girl Eats
8. This Swiss Pan Burger is topped with a savory Rosemary-Mushroom Sauce.
This incredible burger starts with a rosemary-spiked patty and is finished with melted Swiss cheese and buttery sauteed mushrooms! Yum!
Photo from Delish
9. Fans of Spinach & Artichoke Dip will love these stuffed burgers.
If you enjoy classic Spinach & Artichoke Dip as an appetizer, then why not try combining that taste with a juicy burger? Genius!
Photo from Self Proclaimed Foodie
10. The Stuffed Bacon Jalapeno Cheddar Burger is full of some serious flavor.
This recipe uses a stuffed burger press to get all the mouthwatering toppings on the INSIDE. How cool is that?!
Photo from What the Forks for Dinner
11. This Beer Cheese Burger features a homemade pretzel bun.
The real star of this burger is the homemade pretzel bun, but the beer cheese and caramelized onions look delicious too!
12. Lina’s Black Bean Burger is a meatless option inspired by Chili’s.
If you’re looking for a fantastic meatless option, these delicious black bean burgers are super flavorful and easy to prepare!
Photo from Sunday Supper Movement
13. Craving a little Caribbean sweetness? Try these Sweet Jamaican Burgers.
These burgers are made with Jamaican jerk spices and mango nectar for the perfect blend of sweet and spicy!
Photo from Applebees at Home
14. This Quesadilla Burger was inspired by one of Applebee’s most popular appetizers.
This burger has Pico de gallo, shredded lettuce, a Mexi-ranch sauce, and is served Southwestern-style in a pepper-Jack and cheddar quesadilla.
Photo from Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen
15. These Buffalo Chicken Burgers were inspired by hot wings.
Ground chicken, hot wing sauce, and fresh chives are some of the ingredients featured in this creative burger, along with a delicious-looking creamy blue cheese sauce!
Photo from Neighbor Food
16. This Red Wine Burger is topped with caramelized onions and goat cheese.
Red wine gives this burger a rich flavor, while the goat cheese and caramelized onions bring the perfect balance of sweet and savory.
Photo from Recipe Runner
17. Serve this Greek Turkey Burger with Tzatziki Sauce on a pita.
These Greek-inspired burgers are topped with a creamy Tzatziki sauce, a fresh Greek tomato salad, and served in pita bread instead of traditional hamburger buns!
Photo from Food.com
18. Portabella Mushroom Burgers are a satisfying meatless option.
No one will miss the beef with these flavorful balsamic vinegar-marinated Portabella Mushroom Burgers!