25 Best Burger Recipes You’ve Gotta Try
Hip2Save may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you via trusted partners and affiliate links in this post. Prices and availability are accurate as of time posted. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Hungry for a truly memorable homemade grilled burger?
Just say no to boring burgers and beef up your grilling rotation with some easy, unique, and totally mouth-watering best burger recipes from Hip2Save, Hip2Keto, and across the internet! These beautiful, flavorful, over-the-top hamburgers are sure to inspire your inner foodie and elevate your grilling game this summer.
Fire up the grill with these 25 best burger recipe ideas!
1. Cheese & Bacon Stuffed Burgers are packed with savory goodness.
Stuffed burgers, often referred to as Juicy Lucys, are simple burgers that might come off intimidating to some, but they’re actually quite simple to make! By encasing the most delicious fillings inside some ground beef, you’ll end up with a stuffed burger that just oozes deliciousness with each bite.
2. These Hamburger Sliders will be a hit at your next family get-together.
I love the concept of hamburger sliders since you can cook up all of the patties in a baking dish to create enough mini cheeseburgers to feed the whole fam! Um, brilliant, and your kiddos will love ’em too! 😄
Photo from The Cozy Apron
3. This Korean BBQ Burger is topped with Kimchi Slaw.
If you’re looking for a burger that’s big on flavor, then this Korean BBQ Burger with Kimchi Slaw would be perfect! It’s beefed up with yummy flavors including garlic, ginger, soy, and sesame.
4. Sink your teeth into this delicious Keto Smash Burger!
This keto version of the popular Smash Burger recipe is so easy to make and I promise your family will love it!
5. The secret is in the sauce on this Keto Peanut Butter Bacon Burger.
The peanut butter sauce takes this keto burger to the next level, and even more so when it’s paired with bacon! 🤤 I know adding peanut butter to a burger may sound a little strange, but sometimes a savory burger just needs a little something sweet & rich to balance it out.
6. This Keto Veggie Burger is low in carbs but not in flavor!
Calling all keto-lovin’ vegetarians! This low-carb veggie burger recipe has your name on it! Although these vegetable-based burgers are meatless, they’re super tasty. The mushrooms add a rich flavor and meaty texture.
Photo from Life in the Lofthouse
7. This Copycat In-N-Out Cheeseburger will satisfy your fast food cravings.
My family is obsessed with In-N-Out, so they would love it if I made THIS copycat version!
8. Say hello to making gourmet burgers at home with this Gordon Ramsay Burger Copycat.
This recipe includes a half-pound of short rib, half-pound of brisket, and one pound of ground beef chuck to create an epic burger that is truly restaurant worthy!
9. Our Black Bean Burger is a meatless option inspired by Chili’s.
If you’re looking for a fantastic meatless option, these delicious black bean burgers are super flavorful and easy to prepare!
10. Skip the bun and make this yummy Burger in a Bowl!
My favorite thing about these burgers in a bowl is that the bacon is cooked inside, so it’s not sliding around while you’re eating it. Gimme all the bacon, please!😋🥓
Photo from Skinny Taste
11. This Hawaiian Burger was inspired by the Teriyaki Steak at Disney’s Kona Café.
This Hawaiian-inspired teriyaki burger is made with ground beef, carrots, and scallions. It’s topped with a homemade pineapple teriyaki sauce and finished with grilled pineapple.
Photo from Miss in the Kitchen
12. Like your burger with a little crunch? Try this Barbecue Frito Chili Pie Burger.
This homemade grilled burger is topped with a simple chili, cheddar cheese, red onion, and FRITOS!
13. These Bacon-Wrapped Avocado Burger Bombs are a must-try!
Love bacon, burgers, and avocados? You’re gonna want to head outside and fire up that BBQ grill to make these delicious low-carb bacon-wrapped avocado burger bombs!
Photo from Laughing Spatula
14. These Salmon Burgers with Avocado Salsa are perfect for warmer weather!
Here’s proof that homemade burgers don’t have to be ground beef or turkey! These fresh salmon burgers feature poblano peppers, green onions, lemon juice, and are topped with creamy avocado salsa.
Photo from Iowa Girl Eats
15. This Swiss Pan Burger is topped with a savory Rosemary-Mushroom Sauce.
This incredible burger starts with a rosemary-spiked patty and is finished with melted Swiss cheese and buttery sautéed mushrooms! Yum!
16. Keto Onion Cheeseburger Bombs are the BOMB for grilling & camping.
These keto onion cheeseburger bombs are so easy to make, taste delicious, and are so simple to change up to add in your favorite ingredients!
Photo from Delish
17. Fans of Spinach & Artichoke Dip will love these stuffed burgers.
If you enjoy classic Spinach & Artichoke Dip as an appetizer, then why not try combining that taste with a juicy burger? Genius!
Photo from Self Proclaimed Foodie
18. The Stuffed Bacon Jalapeno Cheddar Burger is full of some serious flavor.
This recipe uses a stuffed burger press to get all the mouthwatering toppings on the INSIDE. How cool is that?!
Photo from What the Forks for Dinner
19. This Beer Cheese Burger features a homemade pretzel bun.
The real star of this homemade burger recipe is the homemade pretzel bun, but the beer cheese and caramelized onions look delicious too!
Photo from Sunday Supper Movement
20. Craving a gourmet burger at home? Try making these Garlic Butter Burgers in your air fryer!
You will not believe how juicy and flavorful these restaurant-style burgers are, especially when you discover how quick and easy they are to make in your air fryer!
Photo from Copykat Recipes
21. This Quesadilla Burger was inspired by one of Applebee’s most popular appetizers.
This burger has Pico de gallo, shredded lettuce, a Mexi-ranch sauce, and is served Southwestern-style in a cheddar quesadilla.
Photo from Bobbi’s Kozy Kitchen
22. These Buffalo Chicken Burgers were inspired by spicy hot Buffalo wings.
Ground chicken, hot wing sauce, and fresh chives are some of the ingredients featured in this creative homemade burger recipe, along with a delicious-looking creamy blue cheese sauce!
23. This Cheddar Bacon Ranch Burger packs a flavorful zing that is one of a kind and oh so delicious.
You’ll never be able to look at burgers the same after trying this stuffed burger recipe.
Photo from Recipe Runner
24. Serve this Greek Turkey Burger with Tzatziki Sauce on a pita.
These Greek-inspired burgers are topped with a creamy Tzatziki sauce, a fresh Greek tomato salad, and served in pita bread instead of traditional hamburger buns!
Photo from Food.com
25. Portabella Mushroom Burgers are a satisfying meatless option.
No one will miss the beef with these flavorful balsamic vinegar-marinated Portabella Mushroom Burgers!