Use this Skillet Hack to Make a Cheesy Roll Up in 5 Minutes!
Hip2Save may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you via trusted partners and affiliate links in this post. Prices and availability are accurate as of time posted. Read our full disclosure policy here.
If you’re needing a quick lunch or dinner idea, consider making quick pizza roll-ups with just a few easy ingredients!
Here’s a fast cheesy idea that’s simple enough for everyone to make.
Use a skillet and a tortilla to make a cheesy roll-up faster than it takes to order a pizza! My teens and I have been practicing these roll-ups after spotting it on this reel from Instagram, and I have to say it’s so darn YUMMY. The best part is, you are likely to have these ingredients already at home.
Grab a nonstick skillet and let’s GO!
This process is beyond easy. All you have to do is add pepperoni and cheese to a skillet, let it melt, and top it with a tortilla. Flip the whole thing over, add some marinara sauce, and roll it up. The result is a perfectly melted pizza cheese roll-up with such great flavor and texture. I love how the tortilla crisps up.
It’s like a pizza quesadilla! YUM!
Easy Pizza Cheesy Roll Up
yield: 1 SERVINGS
prep time: 2 MINUTES
cook time: 4 MINUTES
total time: 6 MINUTES
Melted cheese and pepperoni rolled up into a tortilla with marinara sauce for an easy snack or meal.
Tips for making a pizza roll-up :
- You’ll definitely need a good nonstick skillet for this idea. I had success using my Caraway frying pan. The cheese slides right off and you’re able to flip the tortilla easily!
- Use this idea and take it in many other directions. Ham and Swiss cheese would be excellent. You could add cheese, chopped chicken, and bbq sauce for another variation. I love the idea of making a breakfast version with cheese, bacon, and eggs.
- I have used both cheese slices and shredded cheese with this idea and both have worked out great.
- You can also use a smaller tortilla and just use less of the ingredients for smaller versions.
- This could be a low-carb idea if you opt for a low-carb tortilla or wrap. If you are following a keto diet check out these keto pizza rolls from Hip2keto.com!
My kids now know how to make a cheesy roll-up!
My teenage son specifically is a big fan of this pizza cheesy roll-up idea. He can make it himself as an easy snack or quick meal. It’s better than fast food and much cheaper than ordering Door Dash for sure!