Crock-Pot Hot Chocolate | Grinch Holiday Party Drink
Here’s a unique holiday drink recipe perfect for any Grinch fan!
Make this rich and creamy white hot chocolate in the Crock-Pot, and then easily turn it into super cute Grinch-themed hot chocolate for a crowd! It’s such a festive, warm drink idea to consider for a Christmas or holiday party, and the kids are sure to get a kick out of it.
You’ll appreciate how easy it is to melt these simple ingredients together and serve warm right from the slow cooker!
- Host a Grinch themed evening! Read the beloved Dr. Seuss Christmas book or watch the Grinch movie, and serve up this white hot chocolate in your Crock-Pot Slow Cooker!
- If you’re not wanting this drink to be green or “Grinchy”, just omit the green food coloring and use this recipe as a great white hot chocolate option. Serve with any of your favorite toppings like whipped cream and marshmallows. I think crushed candy canes would be yummy, too!
- Looking for a traditional hot cocoa recipe? Check out this family favorite slow cooker hot cocoa recipe we LOVE!
Crock-Pot Grinch Hot Chocolate
yield: 8 SERVINGS
prep time: 5 MINUTES
cook time: 2 HOURS
total time: 2 HOURS 5 MINUTES
This melted white chocolate drink is the perfect Grinch-inspired hot chocolate for a crowd!
- 12 oz white chocolate baking chips
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 6 cups milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- a few drops of green food coloring
- red heart sprinkles
- whipped cream and marshmallows for topping
Cheers Grinches! What a fun drink for all ages.
Even my kids who are older loved this idea, and thought it tasted delicious. If you love a cup of homemade hot chocolate, you’ll enjoy this for sure. I appreciate super simple ideas like this that can add some holiday magic without a ton of effort.
Check out these easy and cute Grinch fruit kabobs holiday snack idea!