Crockpot Grinch Hot Chocolate – Fun Holiday Party Drink!
This Grinch hot chocolate is such a fun holiday drink recipe!
Make this rich and creamy white hot chocolate in your Crockpot, and then easily turn it into a super cute Grinch-themed drink for the Grinch fans in your life! This is such a festive, decadent, and delicious drink to serve at Christmas, and the kids are sure to get a kick out of it.
You’ll appreciate how easy it is to melt these simple ingredients together and then keep your hot chocolate warm in a slow cooker. It’s really nice to be able to have a hot beverage on standby for anyone who comes in from the cold or just wants a warm mug full of Grinchmas cheer on a moment’s notice!
Hip Tips for making Grinch Hot Chocolate in your Crock-Pot:
- Host a Grinch-themed evening! Read the beloved Dr. Seuss Christmas book or watch the Grinch movie and serve up this white hot chocolate right from your slow cooker!
- If you’re not wanting this drink to be green or “Grinchy”, just omit the green food coloring and use this recipe as a great white hot chocolate option. It can be served with any of your favorite toppings like whipped cream and marshmallows. I think crushed candy canes would be yummy, too!
- Try out this recipe with a dash of peppermint extract for a minty white hot chocolate! YUM.
- Looking for a traditional hot cocoa recipe? Check out this family-favorite slow cooker hot cocoa recipe that we LOVE, too.
Crockpot Grinch Hot Chocolate
yield: 8 SERVINGS
prep time: 5 MINUTES
cook time: 2 HOURS
total time: 2 HOURS 5 MINUTES
This melted white chocolate drink is the perfect Grinch-inspired hot chocolate for your Grinchmas celebration!
- 12 oz. white chocolate baking chips
- 2 cups heavy cream
- 6 cups milk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- a few drops of green food coloring
- red heart sprinkles
- whipped cream and marshmallows for topping
Cheers, Grinches! What a fun drink for all ages.
Even my kids (who are older) loved this idea, and they thought it tasted delicious. If you love a cup of homemade hot chocolate, you’ll enjoy this for sure. At this busy time of year, I really appreciate super simple ideas like this that can add some holiday magic without a ton of effort.