Easy Sausage and Veggie Tin Foil Dinner for Grilling or Camping
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Love easy foil packet meals?
Try these delicious Sausage & Veggie Foil Packets for an excellent backyard grilling or camping meal idea. They have a wonderful texture and flavor, plus there are no dishes to do afterward!
Grilled veggies are my favorite, and this idea doesn’t disappoint.
It’s worth noting how easy it’d be to customize and swap out different veggies or spices to suit your family’s taste. Vegetarians can even skip the sausage for a tasty grilled veggie dinner idea!
Sausage & Veggies Foil Packets
yield: 4 SERVINGS
prep time: 15 MINUTES
cook time: 20 MINUTES
total time: 35 MINUTES
Love foil packet meals? Try these easy Sausage and Veggie Foil Packets for an outstanding backyard grilling or camping meal idea.
- 12 oz. package of smoked sausage
- 2 bell peppers
- 1 zucchini
- 1/2 purple onion
- 3 medium Yukon gold potatoes
- 2 ears of corn
- 4 tablespoons of olive oil
- Spices: 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, 1 teaspoon paprika, 1 teaspoon oregano ,1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes, Salt & Pepper to taste
- When building my foil packets, I actually lined my foil with a piece of parchment paper then spooned food on top of it because I dislike when food sticks to foil. (Just personal preference and optional.)
- This amount of food made about 5 packets.
- Want to keep this lower-carb? Use slightly less carby veggies like mushrooms, zucchini, bell peppers, and onion.
I LOVED these Sausage & Veggie Foil packets!
This meal was a hit with my family, and I can definitely see us making it again while camping or tailgating. It’d be an easy meal to prep ahead at home by cutting all the ingredients and storing it in a large freezer bag, then compiling while at camp. So easy & delicious!