Homemade Banana Peanut Butter Cups (Only 4 Ingredients Needed)
Hip2Save may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you via trusted partners and affiliate links in this post. Prices and availability are accurate as of time posted. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Peanut butter, chocolate, bananas… what’s not to love?
If you’re craving a mid-afternoon snack or late-night treat, try these homemade banana chocolate peanut butter cups. But heed this warning—this super easy, 4-ingredient, no-bake dessert is dangerously delicious and addictive!
Hip Recipe Tips:
- These tasty bites will melt easily, so I recommend storing them in the freezer.
- Use your favorite chocolate chips, whether it’s dark chocolate, milk chocolate, or even white chocolate!
- Same goes for the peanut butter — almond butter, cashew butter, or Sunbutter would be great in this recipe!
Homemade Banana Peanut Butter Cups
yield: 16 SERVINGS
prep time: 10 MINUTES
total time: 10 MINUTES
If you love chocolate, peanut butter, and bananas, this easy to make dessert recipe will hit the spot!
- 16 mini cupcake liners
- 16 banana slices
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil, divided
So yummy and so simple!
Try this easy minimal ingredients recipe out with the whole family when you’re in need of a sweet pick-me-up snack — they’re always a hit!