Homemade Banana Peanut Butter Cups (Only 4 Ingredients Needed)
Hip2Save may earn a small commission via affiliate links in this post. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Peanut butter, chocolate, bananas… what’s not to love?
If you’re craving a mid-afternoon snack or late-night treat, try these homemade banana chocolate peanut butter cups. But heed this warning—this super easy, 4-ingredient, no-bake dessert is dangerously delicious and addictive!
Hip Recipe Tips:
- These tasty bites will melt easily, so I recommend storing them in the freezer.
- Use your favorite chocolate chips, whether it’s dark chocolate, milk chocolate, or even white chocolate!
- Same goes for the peanut butter — almond butter, cashew butter, or Sunbutter would be great in this recipe!
Homemade Banana Peanut Butter Cups
yield: 16 SERVINGS
prep time: 10 MINUTES
total time: 10 MINUTES
If you love chocolate, peanut butter, and bananas, this easy to make dessert recipe will hit the spot!
- 16 mini cupcake liners
- 16 banana slices
- 3/4 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil, divided
So yummy and so simple!
Try this easy minimal ingredients recipe out with the whole family when you’re in need of a sweet pick-me-up snack — they’re always a hit!