These No-Bake Copycat Thin Mints Require Just 4 Ingredients!
Want a yummy no-bake dessert to make with the family?
Homemade Thin Mints are super easy and delicious to make at home all year long! This super quick and easy recipe requires just 4 ingredients (including Ritz crackers) and it requires no baking! In fact, these are so simple using the microwave your kids can probably help with this process too!
Once set up. these homemade Thin Mints have that same crunch and minty chocolate vibes as the real Girl Scout variety! – I personally like them right out of the freezer with a glass of milk!
Tips for making yummy homemade Thin Mints:
- I melted milk chocolate chips, but you can maybe even consider melting Andes chocolate mints and skip the extract for an even easier recipe!
- When melting chocolate in the microwave I always add a bit of oil so the chocolate will be nice and smooth, and less likely to not clump.
- Depending on how warm your kitchen is, I’m sure they could be ok stored on a container on the counter, and if they start melting move them to the fridge or freezer.
Homemade Thin Mint Cookies
yield: 24 SERVINGS
prep time: 15 MINUTES
cook time: 15 MINUTES
total time: 30 MINUTES
Do you love Girl Scout Cookies? Make these copy-cat Thin Mints with a few pantry ingredients from home!
- 24 ritz crackers (or about 2 of the smaller sleeves)
- 1 cup milk chocolate chocolate chips
- 1 teaspoon coconut oil or vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint or mint extract
Yummy minty bliss with these cookies!
If you’ve ever had the craving for a quick homemade treat at home and didn’t want to get into measuring ingredients and baking, this is a perfect one to consider! You can make as many or as few as you want, and no need for a trip to the store or cookie season! I love that no-bake Thin Mints require simple pantry ingredients I usually have on hand!
On a personal note: We still enjoy supporting our local neighborhood Girl Scouts during cookie season and this can obviously never replace real Thin Mints in my heart but is sure tasty also! My husband usually goes crazy and buys 15 boxes of cookies that he puts in the deep freezer outside and I end up eating! lol
My taste tester teammate Jenna tried this recipe and here’s her reaction: