These Baked Honey BBQ Chicken Wings Are Finger Lickin’ Good!
Hip2Save may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you via trusted partners and affiliate links in this post. Prices and availability are accurate as of time posted. Read our full disclosure policy here.
Love restaurant-style chicken wings?
Chicken wings are one of my family’s favorite appetizers to order at restaurants, and yet they are honestly super simple and money-saving to make at home! These are perfect for snacking on during the big game, and really easy enough to bake any day of the week.
Gooey caramelized honey BBQ wings are a family FAV!
My kids never cared for traditional Buffalo wing sauce when they were younger because of the spice level, but they could always take down a plate of honey BBQ flavor at any time, so it’s a family favorite for sure.
These deliciously sweet and smoky honey BBQ wings are baked to perfection in the oven and the result is a tender chicken wing on the inside and a crispy, sticky sauced texture on the outside. Dip them in some ranch or blue cheese dressing for a fantastic snack or meal.
Eating Keto? Check out these easy keto Buffalo chicken wings using the air fryer on Hip2Keto.com.
Tips for making fantastic honey BBQ chicken wings:
- I buy a huge bag of frozen chicken wings at Costco and keep them in a deep freezer outside. When we are in the mood for wings, it’s easy to take some out to thaw in the fridge!
- Crispy chicken wings are also easy to make using the air fryer! Place about 10 of them in the basket in a single layer and cook for around 30 minutes at 370 degrees.
Honey BBQ Baked Chicken Wings
yield: 4 SERVINGS
prep time: 15 MINUTES
cook time: 40 MINUTES
total time: 55 MINUTES
Oven-baked crispy chicken wings with a satisfying sticky honey BBQ sauce.
For the chicken wings:
- 18 chicken wings (raw, thawed)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
For the sauce:
- 1 cup barbecue sauce, preferably Hickory Smoke Flavor
- 1/2 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons ketchup
- 1 tablespoons hot sauce (I love Sriracha sauce!)
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
We reserved some of the sauce for dipping, and it was excellent. I hope you enjoy these honey BBQ wings as much as my family does!