Instant Pot Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo
Love homemade fettuccine alfredo sauce? 🍝
This quick idea uses simple ingredients and results in a cheesy garlic cream sauce that’ll turn into a comforting family favorite for sure! I love that you can use the saute function on the Instant Pot to brown the meat first, compile sauce, and then add in the fettuccine noodles. So easy!
Instant Pot Fettuccine Alfredo
yield: 4 SERVINGS
prep time: 15 MINUTES
cook time: 13 MINUTES
total time: 28 MINUTES
Your family will love this rich and comforting chicken & pasta dish with garlic cream sauce that's easily cooked together in your Instant Pot!
- 3-4 small raw chicken breasts (about 2 pounds)
- 1 tablespoons olive oil
- salt & pepper (for chicken)
- 3 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 5 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1 lb dry fettuccine noodles
- 3/4 cup shredded Parmesan cheese
Hip Recipe Tips:
- Make sure to use a spatula to scrape the bottom of the pot well after browning the chicken to avoid getting a burn notice from your Instant Pot.
- The mixture may look a little watery at first after cooking, but stir well and it will thicken as it cools.
- Do a natural release on the pressure after the cook time for at least 6-7 minutes or so. If you try a quick release, the sauce could splatter everywhere.
I’ve made this easy weeknight meal idea a few times now. It’s my kids’ favorite pasta dish… they really LOVE it!
I usually steam a veggie like broccoli to serve with it as well.
Making Fettuccine Alfredo in the Instant Pot ROCKS! You can’t beat just one pot to wash too! EASY and DELICIOUS! Keep this meal in mind during busy weeknights to make life easier. 😊