Make Your Christmas Sweeter with Peppermint Bark Cheesecake Dip
Need an easy dessert to take to your next holiday party?
Consider making this fluffy peppermint cream cheese dip featuring chopped pieces of peppermint bark candy! This festive peppermint cheesecake dip has the 3 major food groups of Christmas—cream cheese, sugar, and candy canes, which makes it so irresistible!
It tastes like a creamy minty cheesecake and I’m confident even Santa himself would approve. The best part is, you can whip it up in just a few minutes making it an effortless treat to serve over the holidays!
- Prefer real whipped cream over Cool Whip? Feel free to swap the ingredients, though the dip may not last as long in the fridge and stay as dense… it will still be just as yummy, though!
- Save on time and make the dip a day ahead of time and chill in the fridge until ready to serve.
- Give it a festive pink hue with a couple of drops of red food coloring, but feel free to omit that step if desired.
Peppermint Bark Cheesecake Dip
yield: 8 SERVINGS
prep time: 15 MINUTES
total time: 15 MINUTES
Pieces of peppermint bark and candy canes are folder into fluffy cream cheese and Cool Whip for a sweet holiday treat all will love!
- 8 oz. cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon peppermint extract
- 2 drops of red food coloring *optional
- 4 oz. whipped topping (such as Cool Whip)
- 6 small peppermint bark squares, chopped (such as Ghirardelli Squares)
- 2 peppermint candy canes, crushed
- dippers such as cookies, graham crackers, Nilla wafers
This is so pretty and yummy!
My kids were especially impressed with this idea, so I’m sure yours will be too! This is a fun one to make with kids (after you prep all the chopping of the candies) because they’ll have fun mixing in the ingredients and choosing the dippers. Enjoy!