Ramen Noodle Taco Bowls
Love tacos and Top Ramen noodles? Try combining them for a zesty weeknight meal the whole family will enjoy. This recipe uses a few pantry staples plus some fresh add-ins for a quick, flavorful, and frugal dish. My grocery bill was under $10 for this simple yet bright meal idea!
Hip Tip: Make our Homemade Taco Seasoning Recipe that’s filled with yummy flavors! You’ll love all of the spices to season this easy to make recipe.
Ramen Taco Bowls
yield: 4 SERVINGS
Combine taco night with Top Ramen noodles for an easy and frugal weeknight meal the entire family will enjoy!
- 1 pound Ground Beef or Ground Turkey
- 1/2 White Onion, chopped
- 3 Tablespoons Taco Seasoning
- 2 packages Top Ramen, discard seasoning
- 1-11oz. can whole kernel corn, drained
- 1-15 oz. can black beans, drained
- 1-10 oz. can Rotel tomatoes
- Handful Chopped Cilantro
- Garnish: avocado, tomato, salsa and sour cream
What a fun and unique way to eat Ramen noodles, and to change up taco night! My family enjoyed this meal and it’s super quick to throw together. You could definitely change the add-ins to reflect what you have on hand to make it your own. Ramen noodles can be a great substitute for spaghetti noodles in a pinch as well!
Up Next: Try this Avocado Feta Salsa!