Ramen Noodle Taco Bowls Shake Things up on Taco Tuesday!
Hip2Save may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you via trusted partners and affiliate links in this post. Prices and availability are accurate as of time posted. Read our full disclosure policy here.
This easy Ramen Noodle Taco Bowl recipe is the ultimate comfort food combo.
Love tacos and ramen noodles? Try combining these two comfort foods for a zesty weeknight meal that the whole family will enjoy!
This recipe uses a few pantry staples plus some fresh add-ins for a quick, flavorful, and frugal dish. My grocery bill was under $10 for this simple, delicious meal idea!
Hip tips for making this Ramen Noodle Taco Bowls recipe:
- Make our Homemade Taco Seasoning Recipe for the most flavorful taco meat ever. It’s super easy to make, much healthier than buying the packets of taco seasoning at the grocery store, and you’ll love the way it tastes!
- You could definitely change this recipe’s add-ins to accommodate what you have on hand or cater to your family’s taste preferences.
- Ramen noodles are one of the key ingredients that make this recipe both unique and inexpensive, so I would encourage you to try this recipe as written at least the first time you make it! But if you don’t have any ramen noodles on hand or you’d prefer to use something different, you could always opt to serve the meat mixture on a bed of rice instead.
Ramen Taco Bowls
yield: 4 SERVINGS
prep time: 10 MINUTES
cook time: 15 MINUTES
total time: 25 MINUTES
Combine taco night with Top Ramen noodles for an easy and frugal weeknight meal the entire family will enjoy!
- 2 packages Top Ramen, discard or save seasoning for other use
- 1 pound ground beef or ground turkey
- 1/2 white onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons taco seasoning
- 10 oz. can Rotel tomatoes, undrained
- 11 oz. can whole kernel corn, drained
- 15 oz. can black beans, drained
- handful chopped cilantro
- optional garnish: avocado, tomato, salsa, and sour cream
Try these Ramen Noodle Taco Bowls for a little variety on your next Taco Tuesday!
This recipe ended up being such a fun and unique way to eat ramen noodles and a really flavorful way to change up taco night! My family truly loved this meal and I enjoyed making it too because it’s super quick and so easy to throw together.
Something else I really love about this recipe is that it’s easily customizable and there are countless ways to make it your own. I hope you like it as much as we do!
My Hip Sidekick Jenna tried this Ramen Noodle Taco Bowls recipe, and here’s what she had to say:
“Where has this amazing meal been all my life?! Two of my favorite things together in one dish! This was super fun to throw together and definitely a favorite dish now! I love that you make it all in one pan, aside from preparing the noodles. I also love that you can totally customize this dish with your favorite taco toppings!”